Starting on making new hombrew cd's with graphic art.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, after seeing pictures of someones hombrew disc collection with covers and everything, I decided I had to do it. Honestly had never noticed there was artwork with the download section. I need new toner for my laser printer so the covers will look better. I decided some of the disc I am gonna do in lightscribe instead of standard cd labels. Made the first one tonight. Lightscribe disc is the last picture. I probably should have picked a different color lightscribe disc.

20201202_211359.jpg
20201202_211406.jpg
20201202_211352.jpg

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
So, problem. 40 bucks to ship these things so probably not gonna order unless I can find some other people who may want them so I can order a bunch and maybe a few peoenqoukd split shipping on a big order. Doubt I am gonna find anybody else that wants them to split it up.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
How much are they a unit? Are they just a chip or does it have a board too?

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
How much are they a unit? Are they just a chip or does it have a board too?
im tlking about gold dvd cases in this thread. I wanted gold ones for my homebrews. As far as those parts, I asked that question, googling the part numbers it looks like chips, no board

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
well, they certainly increase the size of you collection :) even made a disc with everything i could download in the download section and used logs and screen shots from the Nuon Dome page to make me a cover.
20201206_180803.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.