Reaction score
Code:
Start Dungeon
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Hunters enter boss <gen>
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Prepair For the Fir...
        Wait 10.00 seconds
        Trigger - Turn on Dungeon <gen>
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

but the trigger now is not starting so what event should i use for the trigger?
i don't know i tryed varations of it like entering unit but then if you enter again the trigger does the same thing twice and it need to be done once so anyone can help?

Code:
Dungeon
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Good Luck with the ...
        Countdown Timer - Start timer1 as a One-shot timer that will expire in 120.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Time Too Survive:
        Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window)
        Unit - Create 4 Wild Beast level 4 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 4 Wild Beast level 5 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 3 Hydra level 7 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 2 Sea Giant for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 2 Wild Beast level 5 for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 20.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Hide (Last created timer window)
        Countdown Timer - Destroy (Last created timer window)
        Unit - Create 1 Sea Giant for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Trigger - Turn on Dungeon Done <gen>

greetz rodead

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
It's not working coz u turn the second trigger on after the map initialization and not when it happens. Why don't you merge the 2 triggers into 1?

exge

Reaction score
should be run checking condtions not turn on cos the event is map init
by the time he gets there, you are faaar from map init

rodead

Reaction score
i don't understand you exge explain it further and Lord as i said i tryed it with unit when you enter the regoin or another plyer enters that region the rest of the trigger goning to be repeated as much times you entered.

and tip this must be somekind of Wolf Quest From Defi4nc3 ORPG maybe you understand it better then

greetz rodead

S

Sunny_D

he means to merge those 2 triggers into one. and btw, put the trigger-turn off at the beginning of the trigger (or at least before the wait), so it prevents multiple runs. the turn-off action allows the current trigger run to be finished but prevents further runs. :)

Code:
Start Dungeon
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Hunters enter boss <gen>
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Prepair For the Fir...
        Wait 10.00 seconds
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Good Luck with the ...
        Countdown Timer - Start timer1 as a One-shot timer that will expire in 120.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Time Too Survive:
        Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window)
        Unit - Create 4 Wild Beast level 4 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 4 Wild Beast level 5 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 3 Hydra level 7 for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 2 Sea Giant for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Unit - Create 2 Wild Beast level 5 for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 20.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Hide (Last created timer window)
        Countdown Timer - Destroy (Last created timer window)
        Unit - Create 1 Sea Giant for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Vision Boss <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Trigger - Turn on Dungeon Done <gen>

rodead

Reaction score
:eek: thanks for helping didn't know that i thought always that it shuts down the whole trigger btw thanks for helpen :D

greetz rodead

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.