Stat Damage Help

wilze

Reaction score
Hi.

I was wondering how I can make a ability deal a hero stat value in damage and how to combine that with "regular" damage.

Example ability damage: Strength + 32.

Thanks for any help.

<3

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Make a trigger and when you have teh unite deal damage you use the arithmetic function to add the strength of the unit to your set damage value.

So:

Cause Triggering unit to deal (Strength of (Triggering Unit) + 32) damage of type (Whatever) to (Enemy Unit here)

wilze

Reaction score
That doesn't seem to work as when I try to set one the arithmetic values it opens up a "real" window where there is no option for hero attribute. It's only avalible in the integer window.

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Hey Wilze :) , i think what you need is to create a variable of Real type , and than before any action of that spell that you want to deal damage, set Real = Strength of your hero , and than you can use it properly when it comes to Cause Triggering unit to deal(Strength of(Triggering Unit) +32) and so on , try it out and lemme know if you could figure it out, hope i helped a bit:thup:

wilze

Reaction score
Thank you for your response -OverpowerR-, but the problem is that when I try to set the Real to the strength of my hero it doesn't have an function for it. But if I make a integer there's an option for it. So how do I set the real to the heroes strength value?

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Deal Strength Damage
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Your_Unit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing ((Real((Strength of (Attacking unit) (Include bonuses)))) + 32.00) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal

Attacking unit will automatically deal its normal damage, and the trigger will ensure that the unit's strength+32 it dealt at the same time.

"Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing ((Real((Strength of (Attacking unit) (Include bonuses)))) + 32.00) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal"'

If clarification is needed:

-Unit - Damage Unit
-Arithmetic
-(Conversion - Convert Integer to Real (Hero - Hero Attribute)) + (32)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.