Steam Game and Patch.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
I want to know if i can download CoD6 new Patch from a PC that deonst have the game on. I cant download the patch from my PC with the game on. And cant install MW2 on the PC that can Download the Patch.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I want to know if i can download CoD6 new Patch from a PC that deonst have the game on. I cant download the patch from my PC with the game on. And cant install MW2 on the PC that can Download the Patch.
First of all, what exactly is the problem regarding downloading the patch? Does Steam just not let you download the patch, or is the internet connection on the PC with the game installed very slow?

Have you tried re-installing the game?

Have you tried downloading the patch from another source (e.g. FilePlanet) and installing it that way? I'd recommend backing up local game content (can be done from the game's Properties section in Steam) prior to patching, incase Steam updates are handled differently and cause issues.

If that 'works' (i.e. the patcher finishes the update), you might want to verify the integrity of the gamecache (again, from the game's Properties window), just to ensure that every required file is there - if anything is missing from this verification, Steam should be able to re-download it.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
The PC with the game on Doesnt have a bing enoung cap for the patch size.
So you are saying its possible to download a Steam Game CoD 6 patch not via steam.
But i cant find a place to download the patch also.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.