Steam IDs/TH.net Steam Group

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i got to admit, steam has the beasliest server download speeds, it tripled my DL rate

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Valve f*cked up the TF2 menus real hard. :(
But hey! At least I can kick some Mac ass now!

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The download rates are horrible and 75% of the time it says that the servers are too busy to do anything, even let me start up a game like portal (which isn't even multiplayer so I'm a little bit confused) :(. So I haven't actually bought anything yet.
Since the last update it doesn't take up 50% of the cpu power on idle and crash regularly though. :)

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Masterofabcs - Masterofabcs : CS:S, GMod, TF2, L4D2, HoN and Killing Floor

APB, too, in the near future.

I mainly play TF2, send me a message if you need a medic.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Steam is having some killer discounts at the moment. There's discount on almost all game packs.:thup:

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
This deserves a honorable bump.

Damn, my computer broke on the day of the TF2 Engie update and I've been using a netbook since then. I haven't been able to try out the new Engie weapons :(

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
This deserves a honorable bump.

Damn, my computer broke on the day of the TF2 Engie update and I've been using a netbook since then. I haven't been able to try out the new Engie weapons :(

Good luck getting to be an Engineer on a server that has class limits in place :p

If there are no limits... all I can say is that a friend was playing shortly after the Update, and he was in a game where he (a Demoman) was teamed with 11 Engineers, and facing off against 12 more Engineers...

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That was unexpected.

I can't tell wether it will be free or not, different sources say different thing.(from the official site: AS:I is built upon the Source Engine from Valve and will be available as a competitively priced commercial game!)
Sadly won't be for mac :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.