Steam IDs/TH.net Steam Group

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
That was unexpected.

I can't tell wether it will be free or not, different sources say different thing.(from the official site: AS:I is built upon the Source Engine from Valve and will be available as a competitively priced commercial game!)
Sadly won't be for mac :(

Watch the first video in the link until ~45sec mark - that should give you the answer.

Can't wait to see this released though now, never even knew it was being developed as a standalone game - the UT2004 variation of Alien Swarm was awesome :D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
My Steam ID is Renendaru though take note, I can't add you. You have to add me and my only game at the moment is Alien Swarm due to last account being banned due to an idiot falsely banning me.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Could someone add me to the TH Steam group, please?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
K added you both.

Btw, I deleted all TH members from my friends list. The list is getting crowded and I already have you all on my list for thehelper group anyway, so get in contact with me through there. ;)

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Added codemonkey and Renendaru to the list. For some reason, I can't seem to access your profile or search for it so if you would give me a link, it would make it easier for everyone.

@codemonkey: Games you play?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
This should be an easier link.

Also, I host a dedicated server a lot for Alien Swarm, and I'm known to make it hard for everyone by turning AI director on. So yea, send me a friend invite if you want to do that.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
noives - Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead, Medal of Honor, Alien Swarm, Plain Sight, Starcraft II, Warcraft III, World of Warcraft.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I has gold medal. I currently hold the TheHelperian Gold Medal of most Steam Games played <3

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I has gold medal. I currently hold the TheHelperian Gold Medal of most Steam Games played <3

Well... silver medal now :)

• Alien Swarm
  • Counter-Strike: Source
  • Dark Messiah
  • Garry's Mod
  • HL2
  • Killing Floor
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Portal
  • Red Faction Guerrilla
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Unreal Tournament 3 Black Edition
  • Dawn of War 2

being all the games I own and (occasionally :p) play which are purchaseable on Steam (or, capable of being associated with Steam via CD-key). There's a bunch of other sh*te I can't associate the CD-key with, for some reason... a nuisance, I say!

I just wanted a medal :3

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Fine. You want me to do that too? :) Jk jk.

I could topple your "Gold". I just didn't list all of the games I own :D

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i dont think its fair that steam locks certain community features unless you buy a game. its not fair for people that are cheap. like me.

if portal 2 is coming 2 consoles does that mean steam is also coming to consoles?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why would steam go to consoles if it has PSN and xbox live?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I don't get why you'd think that Steam would go to consoles.... And what's so special about Portal 2?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.