Stick Arena

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
The Counter-Strike for flash games. Go around killing other players with 6 different types of weapons: bat, Ak-47, Katana, shot gun, glock and sledge hammer. Free online.

Stickarena.com

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that is what I am talking about! My computer cannot handle it though apparently, my connection is too crappy to the server to play :mad:

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Yeah it's been happening to me too. I keep getting the "Your FPS Is below 12" message. Which is strange because on Counter-Strike:Source my FPS is around 25 and ping 80-110.

:confused:

I have a feeling it has somethign to do with my firewall.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I won first time I played ^^

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I loved that game. But I always versed hard people and I died a ton of times. Still, its an awesome game. They have other awesome stick games on Xgenstudios and stickpage.com. There are more but Xgenstudios created Stick Arena and stickpage is one of the main stick websites I know of. :D

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I play this from time to time during school with others, but sides that, not worth playin over other good games I got.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Ya, what sucks is its down. I was trying to log in, and i couldnt get past the login, i thought was my comp. So i searched and found out that some guy who wanted people to stop playing SA, and no one wanted to stop playing, is getting revenge and has taken it down. The mods are saying its what Xgen gets, and some are happy. But some maods are fixing it, and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Yeah, I played that once. I owned all there. Good game.:rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.