Stick Figure Fight

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Oooh, you are all so screwed right now. You are so screwed that I don't even find it funny.

You know what I just did? How nice I am to you... PEOPLE?! I just went through an 11 page thread. I just deleted all the IMG tags you... PEOPLE placed all over the freaking place. And I did this through quite a bit of lag. I had to stop listening to my music just for this. You have screwed with my music. You are ALL on my shitlist right now.

I could have simply closed the thread. I still might. The levels of disregard for the rules and disrespect for this site and the other members you share it with disgusts me.

The next person to post a huge moving image will be on vacation. For a month. You've been warned and even had the warning EXPLAINED to you for 11 pages and you've disregarded it. I could probably ban a few of you right now and no one would raise a hand to object. You've been warned OFFICIALLY now.

Ooh, you all suck.

Have a nice bloody day.
Sorry. :(

Allthough, I did start to link to them.

Reaction score
Oooh, you are all so screwed right now. You are so screwed that I don't even find it funny.

You know what I just did? How nice I am to you... PEOPLE?! I just went through an 11 page thread. I just deleted all the IMG tags you... PEOPLE placed all over the freaking place. And I did this through quite a bit of lag. I had to stop listening to my music just for this. You have screwed with my music. You are ALL on my shitlist right now.

I could have simply closed the thread. I still might. The levels of disregard for the rules and disrespect for this site and the other members you share it with disgusts me.

The next person to post a huge moving image will be on vacation. For a month. You've been warned and even had the warning EXPLAINED to you for 11 pages and you've disregarded it. I could probably ban a few of you right now and no one would raise a hand to object. You've been warned OFFICIALLY now.

Ooh, you all suck.

Have a nice bloody day.
I Love you to =D

Sorry if I caused any trouble Seth, or any of us.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

Ooh, you all suck.

Have a nice bloody day.

you want us to stop image tagging so many images, put a rule in the graphics forum saying we shouldnt post so many images. because there is currently no rule on the top of the forum saying we cant do that. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. I know there will be someone saying, "but undeadorcjer there are rules else where saying that you shouldnt post so many image tags", thats else where, not here.

and i still have no clue how you guys are experiancing so much lag. I have a 7 or 8 year old computer, with HORRIBLE internet connection, and i usually have 3 or 4 windows open in the internet explorer, and i still dont have the lag you guys are talking about.

EDIT: http://www.darkdemon.org/ a huge forum for nothing but pivot and animations.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
you want us to stop image tagging so many images, put a rule in the graphics forum saying we shouldnt post so many images. because there is currently no rule on the top of the forum saying we cant do that. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. I know there will be someone saying, "but undeadorcjer there are rules else where saying that you shouldnt post so many image tags", thats else where, not here.

Or you could show a little respect to people who have earned there keep around TH, or even just people who can't handle loading multiple gifs at a time.

You could learn that just becuase something isn't a rule doesn't mean you are allowed to do it. Go to school and do nothing in all your classes and don't pay attention, huh, you get in trouble but it wasn't a rule.

You just have to show some respect, the world doesn't revolve around you - It revolves around the sun. And the universe doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me. And TH doesn't revolve around you, It revolves around AceHart and his Avatar.

:) Have a Nice Day :)

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
Or you could show a little respect to people who have earned there keep around TH, or even just people who can't handle loading multiple gifs at a time.

I never once stated i didnt have respect for people on this forum

You could learn that just becuase something isn't a rule doesn't mean you are allowed to do it. Go to school and do nothing in all your classes and don't pay attention, huh, you get in trouble but it wasn't a rule.

Also not true. i never do anything in school. at the end of the year i had almost all a's. :shades:

:) You have a nice day too :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I Love you to =D

Sorry if I caused any trouble Seth, or any of us.

Right now, I don't care WHO you are... You can be new, you can be old, you can have been here for a decade, I am not in the mood for anyone's sarcasm.

and i still have no clue how you guys are experiancing so much lag. I have a 7 or 8 year old computer, with HORRIBLE internet connection, and i usually have 3 or 4 windows open in the internet explorer, and i still dont have the lag you guys are talking about.

EDIT: http://www.darkdemon.org/ a huge forum for nothing but pivot and animations.

... You're kidding me, right? You're arguing over the rules with me? ... Me?

I'm waiting for the punch line.

Would you like rules, then? How about we turn off IMG posting in this forum? Cause we can do that, too.

We're NICE to you guys, we let you RESPONSIBLY CHOOSE what should and should not be IMG tagged or linked. We almost NEVER get complaints from this forum, so we tend to think you're all intelligent enough to make that decision.

Apparently, we were wrong.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score

It's about being a nicer person and getting along.

Everyone was supposed to learn that in kindergarten. :rolleyes:

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
i had ADHD kick in around kindergarden. i remember almost nothing from that year.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This is one stupid, off-topic post away from being closed.

Final warning.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Pivot fourm says use 2 and wait till 3 is out of beta.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Pivot fourm says use 2 and wait till 3 is out of beta.

Ummm.. I already used it.. is that a bad thing?
Either way, WOOT finally a sprite animator. I've been looking for one for months hehe.

Here are 2 I just made with sprites.
If you want to know where I got the mortal kombat sprite and background ask me and I'll link the site :)

Oh and it's on url so no worries Seth. Sorry for linking them in image format before.

Kick- http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/battlemap/Kick.gif

Stance- http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/battlemap/Stance.gif

D

DemonOfNight

lol, you guyz arnt really good at animating no? Using sprites with pivot is not a proof that tells how good you are, pivot is to animate with stickfigures!!!

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
lol, you guyz arnt really good at animating no? Using sprites with pivot is not a proof that tells how good you are, pivot is to animate with stickfigures!!!

Well really it took me a while 2 make those 2. If you make a really awesome fight scene with sprites then it shows you your skill. I mean you can use flash to make it easier on yourself but since I'm too cheap atm :p I'm gonna just stick with pivot.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score

Im not useing sprites. And I havnt seen any pro animations from you either.

D

DemonOfNight

its because those are basics, not pros animations and i dont say im pro, i only say mine are smooth! Btw, sprite are fast, easy and smooth to animate so it doesnt prove anything!!! But yours were nice, i dont say anything else, id say like 8/10!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
This program is just to have fun. You putting everyone down for using it is quite wrong. I'd advise shutting up.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
One thing though just to get your attention. For the pivot I used to make the animations I had to seperatly copy the sprites into my documents folder just so I can import them. Also I can't actually animate sprites. You only import them and place them so it looks good. Thing is you need to make top notch so it doesn't look like someone is flying if they're crouching, etc.

D

DemonOfNight

im not putting everyone down, im just giving tips and hints!! So, shut yourself too!!

Btw, Battle, i already made anims with sprites so i know how it works!! Everything is hard exept the animating part... lol, this is why im not animating with those animore!!

Just continue to post your pivot and if you want goods forums to improve, see droidz.org. THE BEST ONE EVER!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.