Stick Figure Fight

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
1, dont let anyone see it, its going to be so people vote on it by how they like it, no who made it.

2 dont put your name on it. for the same reason.

D

DemonOfNight

Not bad, not bad, you get better!!

Here is my newest one:

Punch-Punch-Punch!

Punch combos

Maybe ill make a punch tut for you purge so you will be able to continue your animation with oucnh kicks and fights!!!

D

DemonOfNight

well,its kinda easy to do, you only have to make a big .stk that fill all the screen where you animate and you change the color to gray (light gray) like this:

Light Gray

-next frame

After you change the color to Dark Gray

Dark Gray

-next frame

After you change the color to Black

Black

-next frame

-next frame

-next frame

After you change the color to Dark Grey

Dark Grey

After you change the color to Light Grey (last frame

Light Gray

-Next frame

-Play and see what it did!

D

DemonOfNight

If you did it, could you show it here, i want to see if my tuts are goods!!! ^_^

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
1 thing that I don't get
"well,its kinda easy to do, you only have to make a big .stk that fill all the screen where you animate and you change the color to gray (light gray) like this"
Do I just make the BG black and then change the text color for the amount of frames you said?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
How did you do the fading purge?

With the letters? I just made the black background as a .stk, then the I made the letters appear. Then slowly, I changed the color to make it fade. You could make it uber smooth but it might be come a really slow fade. :D

Not bad, not bad, you get better!!

Thanks! Cool anim! I think there should be a pivot animation tutorial thread, otherwise people can just post the tutorials inside the stickied tutorial thread which I think might be a better idea.

1 thing that I don't get
"well,its kinda easy to do, you only have to make a big .stk that fill all the screen where you animate and you change the color to gray (light gray) like this"
Do I just make the BG black and then change the text color for the amount of frames you said?

Yup. Actually, it doesn't matter what color it is. What DemonOfNight said will work but it will make it a real fast fade.

Here is a preview of what it will do:
Click Here

It's smoother as a .pvt though. :shades:

Here is a better (way smoother as .pvt!) fade. It takes more time but it is choppy because of the .gifs. I used 30 frames for this one instead of about 10 for the other one. You can easily see the difference in the color fades. I would've uploaded the .pvt because of the damned .gifs, but I accidently closed Pivot without saving it as .pvt. I only have the .gif which can be viewed here:
Click here

D

DemonOfNight

one hint: Download the pivot v.3 BETA and set the frame speed to 12!! Try it after and it will rock.

This is what i did for my anims and its a way easier then with the ver 2.25 blablabla!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
sorry to say but the first link is smoother then the second. The time it take is not making somthing smopother. In that case, we can see all the colors one after the other. Its better to do it the way i did it (ive been told that by the ones who made this:)

Best animation ever! You cant find better (yeah, the one of liquid xeo is made with pivot... INCREDIBLE THE EFFECT EH??)

Latest!!!

Cool anims! Yea, the first link was smoother, and yes, changing the colors more doesn't make it smoother, but it is more efficient because it takes a long time and yet keeps the same quality fadeout as the first one. Note that they are .gifs not .pvts.

oops, i tought i was out of the link... well, this is okay!

Lol... Nice anim but it was a little choppy. But I love the gun. <3

one hint: Download the pivot v.3 BETA and set the frame speed to 12!! Try it after and it will rock.

This is what i did for my anims and its a way easier then with the ver 2.25 blablabla!

Actually, undeadorcjer said that some people from a certain forum said that you should use pivot v.3 BETA when it is out of it's beta stage. I still downloaded it before anyways though. It's cool. But a couple of notes from the readme:
Peter Bone said:
This is the unfinished version of pivot 3. Use it at your own risk! It contains more bugs than version 2 because of the added functionality.
Peter Bone said:
Any piv files made with this version will not be compatible with the finished version 3 or any future versions. This is because the file format will be changed when I add more features such as text. Version 2 piv files, however, will always be compatible with future versions.

D

DemonOfNight

yeah i already readed it all the way (took ages lol) but anyway, pivot 3 BETA allow you to fix ANY animation you want EASILY. Btw, did you knew that the fifth most viewed video on youtube was one made in pivot (WOAH :eek: ) ehehe, its stickfigure on crack with 3 000 000 000 views !! O MY GOSH!!!

Btw, do anyone have a good sprite site to download some??? im looking to make a pivot named: stickfigures gone wild!

D

DemonOfNight

well, i wouldnt had posted this if i hadnt search on Google!! If you think there are thousand of sprites on google, then search on it and find a single website where i can download some!!

D

DemonOfNight

the site that come up on google isnt the same for everyone! Ty anyway!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.