Stom bolt that slows?

nabbig2

Reaction score
You know storm bolt, the ability that stuns-how can I order a dummy to slow, whenever the projectile hits the target unit? Thankyou.

Pyroflame

Reaction score
If you don't want to stun simply use the Warden's Shadow Strike. Put 0 for decay damage and set the duration for how long you want the slow to be.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
If you don't want to stun simply use the Warden's Shadow Strike. Put 0 for decay damage and set the duration for how long you want the slow to be.

If you do that you still get the nasty looking green 0s floating over head. I really wish there was a way to turn that off.

Uszi

Reaction score
Just use acid bomb, it has a slowing field. Set the damage to 0 and just trigger your damage.

This, or else trigger it.

Make your storm bolt stun for 0 seconds, Create a dummy unit at the position of the caster, belonging to the caster, give the dummy a slow ability, order the dummy to cast slow on the target of storm bolt, and remove the dummy.

warden13

Reaction score
Making the storm bolt duration to 0 second will make a perma-stun that lasts forever.

Use Acid Bomb.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo! 0 second stun duration! Learn what you're talking about! That makes permastuns!

Use storm bolt + triggered slow
Set duration to 0.01 :).

Or use acid bomb... though I didn't even know it had a slow field... Does it really?

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Well yeah, I was just too lazy to check it out... Damned newgen that takes so long to open xD

Undead Me

Reaction score
Just use acid bomb. So much simpler.

Never use GUI when making an ability will work. Never use JASS when GUI will work. That is the solution to keeping your map easy to work with and functional.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>Never use JASS when GUI will work.

...No, thanks.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Tbh, I forgot how to code in GUI, it's too damn complicated. I like my easy to understand v/Jass...

Undead Me

Reaction score
I LOVE GUI, it's perfect for me most of the time. And it doesn't give you time wasting annoyances like leaks or odd crashes.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
I LOVE GUI, it's perfect for me most of the time. And it doesn't give you time wasting annoyances like leaks or odd crashes.

Sorry, GUI is worse and leaks.

Erm, you can make it by using slow ability.

HellCraft

Reaction score
If you do that you still get the nasty looking green 0s floating over head. I really wish there was a way to turn that off.

If the damage dealt by shadow strike is 0, it wont show those 'nasty greens', although im not sure and too lazy to try it out.:)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Please guys, keep it on topic.

Um. Why don't you use Death Coil. Change tooltip, icon, and model. Slow the missile speed a bit. Add the effect. Edit whatever else you need.

BOOM. You got a custom Storm Bolt.

HellCraft

Reaction score
Please guys, keep it on topic.

Um. Why don't you use Death Coil. Change tooltip, icon, and model. Slow the missile speed a bit. Add the effect. Edit whatever else you need.

BOOM. You got a custom Storm Bolt.

What about the slow effect?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.