Stop unit moving out and moving in

tanchunhung

Reaction score
I have a problem...
On a Area of Effect(300),A unit wants to out,but cant[Without pushing],if unit wants to in will push out of 100 range.
I think so this is a hard trigger...

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Can you please explain more? Because I can't understand..

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I think he means that units cannot leave a 300 AOE, and any units on the outside cannot enter it, if they try, they are pushed back 100. Maybe?

DioD

Reaction score
every 0.03 second, push every unit not in group ouside, push units in group inside.

fiendfyre912

Reaction score
every 0.03 second, push every unit not in group ouside, push units in group inside.

^That.

Pick all units in the AoE on cast, store in a group.

Every 0.03 seconds, pick all units in the AoE. If picked unit is not in group, get angle between it and center of AoE, then push it back.

Then check the position of all units in original group. If unit position is outside AoE, set unit position offset by 300 towards angle between its location and center of AoE.

fiendfyre912

Reaction score
Yeah, just check if unit's position is greater than 900 (or whatever distance you feel is fair) away from the AoE. In which case, remove the unit from the group to prevent it from getting moved after blinking / porting away.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Yeah, just check if unit's position is greater than 900 (or whatever distance you feel is fair) away from the AoE. In which case, remove the unit from the group to prevent it from getting moved after blinking / porting away.

How to make this trigger

skyblader

Reaction score
Can you try it on your own? Nobody's going to do the work for you. People will guide you and help you if you have any problems or do not understand, but you have to make the effort to try. And please use the edit button, don't double post.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Im tired to do but i cant do,i dont know where is the mistakes,but i wanted to give up....

Im a noob world editor,someone could help me?

skyblader

Reaction score
Everybody starts off noob.. We're all here to help you. If you can't find the mistakes, copy as text and paste it here in between the [noparse]
Trigger:
[/noparse] tags and we'll tell you what went wrong.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.