Minigame Storm Spirit Wars 1.02

ZlolZ

Reaction score
This new created map, is inspired by DotA's hero - Storm Spirit. In this map, every player will pick a Storm Spirit element out of 5 elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Electy and Nature.

Each of the element Storm Spirit has their own ''element area'' respectively. When they enter their element area, they will recieve positive power. Example: For Fire Storm Spirit enter its element area will get immolation on its body and minor HP regeneration. So, if Fire Storm Spirit is inside its area fighting an other element Storm Spirit (eg. Earth Storm Spirit), the Fire Storm Spirit will have higher chance of winning because it has immolation and extra minor HP regeneration.

Other than that, each Storm Spirit element has their own special ability to be learnt. They can learn their ability by buying it at the ''Lor' d Xamzo'' shop. After you have bought, you have have one extra ability on your hero which is your special ability.

Nature - Overgrowth from DotA
Fire - Hellcall
Water - Whirlpool
Earth - Reverse Polarity from DotA
Electy - Thundergod's Wrath from DotA

Screenshots:

You may download the file here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRQT88WS

Any problems, bugs and requests? Send an email to me at [email protected]! You may also visit www.zlolzmaps.com !

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Sounds fun. Will try soon. Just want to ask though, is there a neutral area where it's basically a "no element area".

By, the way, Spoiler Alert:

Bold tags does not work on titles :p

EDIT
Nevermind the spoiler. Seemed like you or someone else fixed it xD

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Sounds fun. Will try soon. Just want to ask though, is there a neutral area where it's basically a "no element area".

By, the way, Spoiler Alert:

Bold tags does not work on titles :p

EDIT
Nevermind the spoiler. Seemed like you or someone else fixed it xD

Hope you liked it! And, there are ''no element areas'', it is at the middle of the map and few parts of the map. You will know when you play the map.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, so much DotA spells are popular these days. Wanna give some info about Hellcall and Whirlpool?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Cool, definitely will try. But shouldn't you upload the map to thehelper.net too?

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Lol, so much DotA spells are popular these days. Wanna give some info about Hellcall and Whirlpool?

OK, well the spell infos are here:

-Hellcall: Calls the flames of hell down to earth, burning the ground and silencing enemy units. Deals damage per second to units that are hit by hellcall in the area of effect and silencing them.

-Whirlpool: Summons a gigantic whirlpool that sucks everyone inside it, dealing damage per second in the area of effect.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Please don't double post, use the edit button instead. You should give spell details for all of them, and edited in the first post.

Revive times should be made shorter, or it'll be boring. Unit should be selected and camera should be panned to unit when revived. The map should be smaller, or finding each other should be made easier. Sucks when you can only find people by entering the pinged area or people entering the pinged area. Thundergod's wrath should give vision of the unit hit shouldn't it, otherwise it's like a noob spell :p

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Please don't double post, use the edit button instead. You should give spell details for all of them, and edited in the first post.

Revive times should be made shorter, or it'll be boring. Unit should be selected and camera should be panned to unit when revived. The map should be smaller, or finding each other should be made easier. Sucks when you can only find people by entering the pinged area or people entering the pinged area. Thundergod's wrath should give vision of the unit hit shouldn't it, otherwise it's like a noob spell :p
Thx for the feedback =)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I'm just really curious about the effects of the various element areas. So far, I've tried out Nature and Earth.

Nature: Armour + HP Regen
Earth: Ability to walk up cliffs (?)
Fire (Just tried): Immolation + HP regen + Fire Spirit things that help you (I'm concerned about this, since those things may land the last hit and get a kill on an enemy and you won't be properly credited.)
Water (Just tried): HP & MP regen + Water Ancestor things (same concern)

Could you confirm the Earth's advantage?

Also, a rather neat concept, but seeing the Storm Panda's rolling animation all the time (even on Earth Storm Spirits) makes it look kinda weird :p

ZlolZ

Reaction score
I'm just really curious about the effects of the various element areas. So far, I've tried out Nature and Earth.

Nature: Armour + HP Regen
Earth: Ability to walk up cliffs (?)
Fire (Just tried): Immolation + HP regen + Fire Spirit things that help you (I'm concerned about this, since those things may land the last hit and get a kill on an enemy and you won't be properly credited.)
Water (Just tried): HP & MP regen + Water Ancestor things (same concern)

Could you confirm the Earth's advantage?

Also, a rather neat concept, but seeing the Storm Panda's rolling animation all the time (even on Earth Storm Spirits) makes it look kinda weird :p
OK, I'll try to fix those problems

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.