Story Rewriter Thread

Technomancer

Reaction score
I'm cutting you guys off from the booze lol. Rules notes: You're welcome to change anything you like, so long as you ADD to the story, and not just remove everything. This is not the add a sentence thread, it's the Story Rewriter Thread. This is also not the retarded kids thread lol, so I cut the machine gun moose.
---

We rested in Chicago, the hellish offspring of New York, which kept our location a secret, but in itself, contained many secrets. Nadine and I stuck to the back alleys, mostly, to avoid detection, but often ran into trouble.

Scent has always been a great tool of trackers, so we tried to change ours as often as possible, and we didn't have much reason to discriminate any more. So, last night we'd slept in a garbage can, the oldest staple of foul smells and rot. Such things weren't much conducive to our appearances, so we kept out of the main streets and away from the groceries, but as we stopped for lunch we discovered that a bit of the rot had caught onto our poorly wrapped, somewhat smashed sandwiches. This was not the life of a wizard that I had dreamed of.

Nadine's hair grew shorter by the day; we had to keep clipping it to brew our concealing spells. I was clean shaven.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.