Story

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Some Diablo past.

In the first part we fight Diablo, Lord of Terror, going deeper and deeper through the Cathedral, into Catacombs, thgough the caves and straight to the Hell where our character, Warrior, Rogue or the Mage have a chance to kill Diablo. But because our character is too weak he sticks Diablo's soulstone into his own head becoming Diablo himself. In the second part, no matter what sort of character we control, we Destroy soulstones ourselves, Mephistos, for some (hopefully) hr's, Diablo's on the movie, but... what happened to Baal's soulstone?
Has Blizzard really forgotten about his stone? Or it's just a way they are going to continue the story? Tyrael took it? Or our character again? Or maybe you have any other ideas how can this story continue?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
>>In the first part we fight Diablo, Lord of Terror, going deeper and deeper through the Cathedral, into Catacombs, though the caves and straight to the Hell where our character, Warrior, Rogue or the Mage have a chance to kill Diablo. But because our character is too weak he sticks Diablo's soul stone into his own head becoming Diablo himself.

In the first one, The Rogue becomes corrupt, and becomes Blood Raven.

The Sorcerer becomes the Summoner in Act 2, the fake horizon.

The warrior believed himself strong enough to hold back Diablos evil, so he tries to seal the soul stone with his own body, but he fails and falls into its corruption.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hmmm i dont think the sorcerer is the summoner, but i also think blood raven is rogue from d1

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Summoner

"Once a sorcerer of the Vizjerei Clan, this mage - like many other heroes and adventurers - had come to the town of Tristram to battle with the minions of Diablo in the Catacombs beneath the Cathedral. However, like many of the heroes that battled the Lord of Terror, the sorcerer paid a high price: he lost much of his sanity as a result of the corrupting influence of terror.
The sorcerer traveled to Lut Gholein to find the mystical Arcane Sanctuary of the great mage Horazon. He managed to talk his way into the palace, where he found the portal to the Sanctuary hidden within the palace's cellars. He entered the portal, but by doing so, he opened a rift into the palace, allowing scores of demons (that had been enslaved and imprisoned within the Arcane Sanctuary) to invade the palace where they massacred the local guards and harem women. It is unclear what happened after that."

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Raven

"Bloodraven is the Rogue from Diablo I and appears as a Super Unique found in the Burial Grounds of Act I of Diablo II. You must kill her as part of the Sisters' Burial Grounds quest, given to you by Kashya.

In life, Blood Raven was a captain of the Rogues in the battle against Diablo in Tristram. Akara explains that she felt Blood Raven brought an evil influence back with her, and that influence eventually led to Blood Raven's corruption by Andariel."

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Wanderer

"The Dark Wanderer is the Warrior from Diablo I who has been possessed by Diablo, the very demon he sought to contain within himself. After finally engaging Diablo in a duel in the depths of the hell beneath Tristram, the unnamed Warrior defeated and killed the Prime Evil. However, by this time he had been thoroughly corrupted by the demon's influence, and was led to believe the only way he could contain the Lord of Terror was by placing Diablo's foul soul within his own body, inserting the Soulstone in his forehead."

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
hmmm i dont think the sorcerer is the summoner, but i also think blood raven is rogue from d1

One does not doubt the words of Pineapple in the area of D2 :rolleyes:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
too late i illegally married it

anyway thx for the quotes, i never saw them say he faced diablo :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"It seems fate hasn't been kind for the heroes that stood up against Diablo in the original game. Both the warrior (now the Dark Wanderer) and rogue (Blood Raven) fell under an Evil influence, and now it seems the sorcerer went astray as well. "

:rolleyes:

Quoted from same page; The Summoner.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
"It seems fate hasn't been kind for the heroes that stood up against Diablo in the original game. Both the warrior (now the Dark Wanderer) and rogue (Blood Raven) fell under an Evil influence, and now it seems the sorcerer went astray as well. "

:rolleyes:

Quoted from same page; The Summoner.

If you read Pineapple's thing, it says the wizard wandered to Lut Gholein and through the portal... There's your "astray" right there.

Because if other-dimensional wandering isn't astray, I don't know what is.

punwisp

Reaction score
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Summoner

"Once a sorcerer of the Vizjerei Clan, this mage - like many other heroes and adventurers - had come to the town of Tristram to battle with the minions of Diablo in the Catacombs beneath the Cathedral. However, like many of the heroes that battled the Lord of Terror, the sorcerer paid a high price: he lost much of his sanity as a result of the corrupting influence of terror.
The sorcerer traveled to Lut Gholein to find the mystical Arcane Sanctuary of the great mage Horazon. He managed to talk his way into the palace, where he found the portal to the Sanctuary hidden within the palace's cellars. He entered the portal, but by doing so, he opened a rift into the palace, allowing scores of demons (that had been enslaved and imprisoned within the Arcane Sanctuary) to invade the palace where they massacred the local guards and harem women. It is unclear what happened after that."

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Raven

"Bloodraven is the Rogue from Diablo I and appears as a Super Unique found in the Burial Grounds of Act I of Diablo II. You must kill her as part of the Sisters' Burial Grounds quest, given to you by Kashya.

In life, Blood Raven was a captain of the Rogues in the battle against Diablo in Tristram. Akara explains that she felt Blood Raven brought an evil influence back with her, and that influence eventually led to Blood Raven's corruption by Andariel."

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Wanderer

"The Dark Wanderer is the Warrior from Diablo I who has been possessed by Diablo, the very demon he sought to contain within himself. After finally engaging Diablo in a duel in the depths of the hell beneath Tristram, the unnamed Warrior defeated and killed the Prime Evil. However, by this time he had been thoroughly corrupted by the demon's influence, and was led to believe the only way he could contain the Lord of Terror was by placing Diablo's foul soul within his own body, inserting the Soulstone in his forehead."

Shouldnt he actually be dead... I saw how bit that shard was, he THRUSTED into his FORHEAD... He should be either dead or mentally retarded past that point

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Shouldnt he actually be dead... I saw how bit that shard was, he THRUSTED into his FORHEAD... He should be either dead or mentally retarded past that point

But... It was a magical shard^^

I am pretty sure that the Belial and Azmodan will be coming to prom in D3, Blizzard has declared that they will at least be in the game:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.