Strategy Map Storyline?

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hello, TheHelper.Net users!

If you haven't already heard, MapCraft are making a Strategy, and we'd love to know your ideas for our map.

We're having a lot of trouble trying to come up with a little idea for the storyline, so if you can spark our heads it'd be great. We don't need a whole story, just a one sentence, one word, one phrase idea that we can expand on.

I, and the team are looking for your helpful suggestions to our World Editor loading screen problem! :)

Ithladir

Reaction score
Would love to support with ideas tho, i got no clue about what's goin on inside the map/game so need more info :l (ex: its a war? a little problem among a few people etc).

DiDdY

Reaction score
It's a war yes, a medieval strategic war.

I reckon Medieval is the word to go on here.

131ackout

Medieval Strategic War?

Hmm, I see. I'll PM the storyline when I know the idea. :D

Ithladir

Reaction score
It's a war yes, a medieval strategic war.

I reckon Medieval is the word to go on here.

Oh so it's not Starcraft then :p well medieval... does that mean like realistic or warcraft like, is it between races or social standings? (this whole reply is made solely to open ur mind NOT trying to put u in the corner).
I would've asked where this takes place but the i realized you got the other post for that ^^

[EDIT]: read the tile post again, and i guess its more of realistic types ;)

DiDdY

Reaction score
Oh so it's not Starcraft then :p well medieval... does that mean like realistic or warcraft like, is it between races or social standings? (this whole reply is made solely to open ur mind NOT trying to put u in the corner).
I would've asked where this takes place but the i realized you got the other post for that ^^

[EDIT]: read the tile post again, and i guess its more of realistic types ;)

Correct, realistic. Not Warcraft like, I mean proper realistic, men fighting each other type thing. :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is your problem with your loading screen? I would like to help, if I can.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.