[Stream] MetHix

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
MetHix is a friend of mine, he is really good, top 8 M getting matched against GM quite often.

He is really skilled and dedicated, he has gotten a few offers of good teams like Ai, but for the moment he is still rolling with hwbg (which is kinda, sorta my current clan thingy)

Anyway, why should you watch him ? Because I say that he is good, because he will stream 6-8 hours a day for the next few days, because he is preparing for DreamHack Balkan qualifiers. I am pretty often in the chat so it is a chance to meet me "in person" if you already haven't. (often is not always !) Between games he always explains why the looser of the game lost(which is good for every race, because he often points out the mistakes of the other races)

I am making this thread sticky for 2-3 days. You should check him out.

Stream link

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
he sounds like a beast... how many games in total does he have and what is the best time to watch? time-time pst... ty for the info BC

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
when I talk to him I will ask him. as for how many games he has played... somewhere around 6 and 8K That dedication...

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
that made me sick to my stomach from jealousy and disgust at the same time... lol

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I am really stunned by the dedication it takes to play that much macro games.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.