General Student Quits At U.C.L.A. Over Rant

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) —The student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, says that she is leaving the school, despite the university’s decision not to discipline her.

In a statement to the campus newspaper, The Daily Bruin, the student, Alexandra Wallace, said on Friday that she had chosen to stop attending classes at U.C.L.A. because of what she called “the harassment of my family, the publishing of my personal information, death threats and being ostracized from an entire community” because of her three-minute video.

“In an attempt to produce a humorous YouTube video, I have offended the U.C.L.A. community and the entire Asian culture,” she said. “Especially in the wake of the ongoing disaster in Japan, I would do anything to take back my insensitive words. I could write apology letters all day and night, but I know they wouldn’t erase the video from your memory, nor would they act to reverse my inappropriate action.”

University officials said they would not discipline Ms. Wallace because her video was an exercise of free speech.

More about it here.

-------------------
Here is the girls Rant and it spawned some humorous replies from Asians. LOL! So she quit over it because it blew up on YouTube.

[YOUTUBE]Johj5WEYzZo[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Johj5WEYzZo

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
LOOOOOOL.

I laughed through the whole thing. Thank God not every American white girl is like this. I would move.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Haha. She is right about the Asian student's families coming over all the time. There are so many people in that apartment....

Glorn2

Slap n' Tickle
Reaction score
Despite the fact that she is an idiot... Really? Really? This is important enough to make news? She said nothing truly offensive or vulgor. She offered her opinion. if she said the same exact thing over, replacing "asian" with "white male" the video would have 3 hits.

Let's revert our attention to Charlie Sheen now.

Varine

Reaction score
I'm tired of Charlie Sheen. Can we go back to Tom Cruise?

Winterherz

Reaction score
we(and i'm not speaking to all asians here) are racist too, but we don't put ourselves on video. we are secretively racist and we'll talk shit about you in our own language so you won't understand. :shades:

but speaking about the japan earthquake, it's just wrong.

Varine

Reaction score
we(and i'm not speaking to all asians here) are racist too, but we don't put ourselves on video. we are secretively racist and we'll talk shit about you in our own language so you won't understand. :shades:

but speaking about the japan earthquake, it's just wrong.

I knew it... always saying shit about me in Asianese when all I want is some god damn shrimp and sweet and sour sauce.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
is it just me or is she the perfect stereotype? - blond, "American", big boobs, and an idiot

Varine

Reaction score
In the image before I push play, the chick the looks like a demon. Her eyes are all black.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
is it just me or is she the perfect stereotype? - blond, "American", big boobs, and an idiot

This will probably be a good example for me to post in. If I posted a picture of a black male and said, "Perfect stereotype - big lips, stealing stuff, "African" and stupid" I feel like I'd get a comment saying I'm racist. But, you know, whatever.

>if she said the same exact thing over, replacing "asian" with "white male" the video would have 3 hits.
Exactly.

Voting for Obama becasue he is black is patriotic. Voting for McCain because he was white is racist.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
This will probably be a good example for me to post in. If I posted a picture of a black male and said, "Perfect stereotype - big lips, stealing stuff, "African" and stupid" I feel like I'd get a comment saying I'm racist. But, you know, whatever.

I just found it ironic that she is complaining about the "asian sterotype" while she is probably the exact same for them

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
U.C.L.A

U C Lots of Asians

Problem Lady?

[video=youtube;PiEvmr3I-Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEvmr3I-Ik&feature=related[/video]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.