Stupid Host...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I was playing a dota that said for noobs (first one i ever got to dl) the host set it to all random heroes and he put me on hes ban list because i picked a bad hero. Another reason i hate dota.

zylack

Reaction score
I hate dota. I enjoy spoofing as the host and harrassing random dota games. Its fun. Or ill join one just to bs my team. Im probably banlisted from every dota game now :D and im proud of it :rolleyes:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
another about-to-get-closed topic...
some people simply do that. you kill them - "omg hacker, you are banned". you die "omg n00b, you are banned". you get sniper, bone fletcher or any ownage hero in ar "omg you cheated for that hero, banned". you lag "omg lagger, banned".
well yeah, i got banned a lot too :p

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Reminds me of all the times it would be "dota, noobs only 5v2" (I don't even remember if there are 4 or more members on a team anymore!), only to find out that the host and his friend are uber pros, and completely destroying us.

A better course of action is to avoid DotA alltogether.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Kenito said:
Reminds me of all the times it would be "dota, noobs only 5v2" (I don't even remember if there are 4 or more members on a team anymore!), only to find out that the host and his friend are uber pros, and completely destroying us.

I find it funny that some people think they are pros because they can win a 2v5 game. But they actually have a huge advantage; they get loads more exp and gold and will get their lvl 3 ultimate wayyy before the other team.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
this reminds me of some tds...
for example stronghold (the old version if anyone played). when i first saw it the games were nice really. but later people started to host it 6v1, 6v2 etc. and of course said "that's because i'm uber pro" to anyone who asked why. and people joined these games just to get humiliated - one player certainly gets 6 timer more money from creeps the other team sends...can you guess who won?

D

Dark_Hawk

Why play dota? It used to be cool but now the makers are too bothered to make a balanced hero so they make imba herores.. Don't worry about banlists, you wont find the same host in about 3 weeks or so, and you just wont join.. Woopde Friggin Doo! Join another game out of the 20 hosted already! And also dont worry about pros, they are :nuts: and whenever a "noob" joins they do this too.. :banghead:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
DotA is really annoying because...
1. There are too many people hosting it.
2. There are far too many people (I call Runescapers) that really like calling people 'Noobs' that play DotA.
3. The host has the power to put someone on banlist, its a bit like letting someone go on a killing spree and let them carry on.
4. If you play DotA for the first time you get pretty much the opposite of support.

I have only played DotA once and that game convinced me never to play ot again.

I say every person that plays DotA should go on banlist!

Grozzy

Reaction score
I got banned cuz i was on the same lane as the host and took all his kills.
DotA makes me angry >: (

thenoobmaper

Reaction score
Dota Sucks

i hate dota. all you do is run into an enemy, fight, run away, run back, fight some more, get weak, cast a spell, run away, and get killed. Its such a pussy game because no1 stays and fights they just run and fight and run away. I hate dota and it is hostedWAY TOO MUCH!!!

W

WC3_GOD

That is probly the reason i hate dota(probly like all others). All hosts either have banlist maphack or a booting program. So with those they can complete pricks no matter how you act :mad:

Berserk

Reaction score
when i last time played dota was yesterday. just wanted to remember why i hate it :D well whole my team got banlisted but i don't care. the host noob anyway. banned everyone with a reason like: "****** is banned for killing me"..
dota is not for humans. you get too easily hooked to it so don't play dota.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
lao it seems everyone hated dota here :D good coz i dont like it neither i mean how boring can it get but one thing the map i hate playin the most is footman i like it when they DONT CHEAT i mean how ppl cheat on footman is like everyday a new one comes out and it is the same as the other version and the heros the host got have like 200 damage at the start of the game i mean WHAT A F***ING cheater

Volkof

Reaction score
Whohooo - Dota Sucks

Every time i go bnet, 85% of the game hosted are dota.....
Thats y i resort to map editing :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Like DotA, I don't. Every game i've ever joined of it, they yelled at me. :(

A

ApocalypX

DotA sucks like a space vaccum. If you don't have the map, kicked. If you are a lagger, banned. If you kill the host, sometimes shrugged, sooks ban. The list goes on.

My hypotethis: F**k DotA!

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
I tend to find I don't mind the maps being played on Battle.net so much as I hate the fact that the vast majority of the people on there are complete and utter mouth breathing droolers.

The leavers are awful. It doesn't matter what you play, you will have leavers. You will never get a full game of anything without leavers unless you are tremendously lucky. And they just go ahead and leave without so much as a reason why. Just "bing idiot5531201" has left the game. This is not a stinking FPS game. This is not a ladder 1:1 where the other guy wins then immediately queues up for another game. This is not World of Warcraft. You can't simply TAKE OFF every time something doesn't go your way. The games can't be REFILLED once your dumb ass has left.

And they act like they have some kind of right to carry on like they do. "Lol, I can do whatever I want!". Yeah, ok mongoloid. Why don't you develop a desire to stick your face in a running blender, says I.

Blizzard isn't very good at fixing their problems. You'd think after all this time they'd devise a time out system for some of these ADD leaver kids to actually make them THINK before they join games they have no intention of finishing. But of course not, let them prance around, making battle.net a frustration rather than a place of enjoyment. Seems games these days games cater to smacktards, because they are the majority.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.