Stupid Posts

pkraktis

Reaction score
Hey. I'm pkraktis and I joined thehelper.net a couple of weeks/months ago. Whatever, thats not the point. The point is, is that there are tooo much stupid posts.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27440

Take this for example. They are all trying to be "helpful" but are just making themselves look stupid. When somebody asks for help, 1 or at the most 2 people should say something. Not about 15 people who are just repeating what has been posted 100 times!! Its very annoying when I'm looking through a topic and the first 5 pages are "Go to Unit Editor and make it an Orb Effect". (Thats just an example, I'm not saying I've seen that before.) :banghead: Please for the sake of all of us, guys read the earlier post so you can not make a fool of yourself and not spam the boards. I'm sure not just me, but a lot of our TheHelper.net community would be happy for a cleaner forums! Thanks guys!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather have the problem of too many people replying than not enough....

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
have you ever heard of people who post at about the same time? or if people who want to get a high post count ? (hi <3 )

pkraktis

Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
have you ever heard of people who post at about the same time? or if people who want to get a high post count ? (hi <3 )

Posting at the same time is highly impossible. And if people do that just to get a higher post count, I would IP ban them if I had the chance. Sorry just today im a really ticked off mood and anything will bother me especially what I stated in my first post.

Reaction score
how are those dumb posts? i think it was ver helpful to give more posts than not enough of them

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol yea i do that about 3 times a day,

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
yeah, i think it stupid to even post a thread like this, if it ticks u off to see ALOT of people trying to help one, then keep it to yourself op.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
sqrage said:
thats in special members thread man...he cant even see it

yet again proving that stupid post do so exist...

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
First off this is a pretty lame/critical post that is unneccessary. Secondly the post you showed us is hardly pointless/repetitive. Thirdly, its great that many people show their ideas as there are usully slight differences, and in some peoples cases, one idea might be needed while the other not. Also if something doesn't work, there are more options to choose from.

Finally,

:cool: I'm too sexy for my pant. :cool:

R

red_rabit

ok whay ar we postin on a thread that says syupit posts ??? :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.