Skin Sub Zero - Textured Illidan

A

Archangel

Hi, I'm not o active on the helper but you can find me on sites such as DDayWorld (member of ddayteam) and the hiveworkshop. I did this skin for Texturing Contest #6 (Some Icy, frozen theme) And I've decded with suggestion of markone to do sub zero skin Thing is that it i my first skin ever and I hope that you'll like it :)

Attachments

• skrin.jpg
    skrin.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,186
  • Sub Zero skin.zip
    235.5 KB · Views: 816

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I saw this at the hive. :)

It is blurry, but it is pretty good other than that.. A decent edit and I think this skin will be very useful to users. Good job. ;)

A

Archangel

wow, very nice skin :thup: but very big filesize :thdown:

You can decrease it on next way. Just open the file in WC3 Image Extractor II and save it with worse quality (75% or wwhatever you want) ad it will have around 70 kbs. :)

For eyes.. Well I didn't update it at all, I've just work for contest.

Be free to customize it :
During the work I extended tga file on 512x512 and draw it with o many details. But at the end I was dissapoited because when I had to save that tga in Photoshop and I recover old size 256x256 I notice that those details can be barely seen :(

A

Archangel

I will try with it :)
Can someone try to do noob saibot or scorpion so we can have some pack :) ?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
i saw this on the hive, looks sweet
im making a mortal kombat map, would be cool to use some of your stuff, but it would take up alot of space :thdown:

A

Archangel

i saw this on the hive, looks sweet
im making a mortal kombat map, would be cool to use some of your stuff, but it would take up alot of space :thdown:

Itwon't take you a lot of space. As I said just decrease quality of the skin and you will have it for 50kb and difference between that and this version isn't big

Broshir

Reaction score
Nice but the hair is wrong cuz he has wierd hat thing and actually he has a 2hand frost sword, but sweet otherwice =)

Elmekior

Reaction score
Very good skin

I use to play and watch Mortal Combat games and movies. And this is a very good skin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.