sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Can be currently running or ended.

Comedy or Drama is good.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
If you have not already you should check out "How I met your mother".
I've heard that people think that "True blood" is overestimated but I find it pretty okay since the bad parts are compensated by all the sex.
"Hung" has it's moments as well.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
For Drama, I add my recommendation to True Blood. It's pretty good. I love how it's sort of a 'back to basics' for vampires. No more of this new fangled sparkling in sun, stake through the heart doesn't work crap. I also recommend Supernatural and Dexter. All three of these shows are still running.
For Comedy, I recommend The Big Bang Theory. Two and A Half Men is also pretty funny, as is $#*! My Dad Says.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I second Supernatural, <3.
Smallville is pretty interesting (mostly the earlier seasons though).
The Office.
30 Rock.

sqrage

Reaction score
I'll check out Supernatural. Caught up on Dexter a month or two ago, I loved it, now I'm waiting for the new season :p

True Blood... really? To me it seems like a chick show, but I never saw anything about it (commercials, trailers, etc) so it could just be the name giving me that idea.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
If you like fantasy then I suggest you to check out Legend of the Seeker. <3 If you read the books you probably won't like the TV show. I started with TV show and then read first book (there are 11 books totally (I think 12th is in making) and I read only first one but I will continue with the rest because I really like the first one) and yes the tv show is a little different but still very good. :)

Currently the tv show is not continuing, it ended with second season and not planning to make a third one which is totally sad because it's really a great tv show.
It has the same producer as Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess, Sam Raimi :)

Random Trailer:
[YOUTUBE]CzTLYCuYTFo[/YOUTUBE]

sqrage

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of fantasy but I checked out Supernatural and it's pretty good so far, the first episode or two were pretty bad but I was told it gets better :p Not to mention they have really hot girls in the series :)

I'm also checking out Mad Men, which one of my friends recommended.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Ah! Supernatural is amazing all the way. I didn't find anything bad about the first season, :) but even if you though, yeah the following seasons get better and better. Season 1 is part of season 2-3's intense storyline, which plays a part in season 4-5's super intense storyline. That's what I like about it, they all connect, even things in season 1. And season 6 is still in progress with a few episodes out that are great.

What episode are you on?

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>there are 11 books totally (I think 12th is in making)
Nah, the Sword of Truth series is over.
I read the books first, but I still enjoyed Legend of the Seeker. It is very different, I'll admit, but good.

>Smallville is pretty interesting (mostly the earlier seasons though).
Note: Don't watch Smallville if you are a hardcore superman comics fan. They are very, very different (At least as far as I've watched). I'm loving it, but don't see any way it could possibly lead into the storyline of the comic books.

sqrage

Reaction score
wrongvine, I'll be watching episode 5 tonight, and perhaps more :p

And I used to watch Smallville when I was younger but wasn't really into it.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Ah... season 1 episode 5... one of my top scariest episodes. Seen it like twice, I hate watching that one. It just creeps me out. For awhile after seeing that episode for the first time when it came out, I was afraid of mirors, bathrooms, and especially bathrooms and mirrors.
I mean it's not even that scary in general. But it is for me.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling that I should watch Supernatural all over again, I barely remember what happened in the first season :S I'm currently on the 14th episode on Season 6.

I just love how they have dug their teeth into dragons now even though it did not turn out as I would have liked it it is still interesting to see a new twist on old things :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeh, is exciting. Different than how I thought it'd go with the dragons. Can't wait.

Bones! Is kinda cool. I watch it every once in a red moon. More often than that.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
I second Big Bang Theory.

Watch Japanese. Anime series (Fullmetal Alchemist, Evangelion, etc.) are quite original.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
House
Bones
Lie to Me
Hung
Skins
The Big C
True Blood
Jersey Shore.

Ok just kidding on the last one...

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Smallville , Secret circle but only had one season, ot into vampire diaries and a new series Beauty and the Beast.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.