[Suggestion] Affiliate with D3Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GodOfWar

Hey I'm coming from D3Scene.com a very nice community. We could be affiliates with them.
I'm also GodOfWar there.
The community is about everything almost to games , movies , music etc ;)
NO WAREZ!

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Yeah its also well known hacker community , and most people go there to find hacks.
Believe me you find all sorts of stuff we dont support here , on those forums.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The first thing I see when I go there: "WoW Hacks, Cheats, Bots"

and then the whole page is filled with ads, along with a popup.

This isn't an official answer, but I don't think it's looking too good.

G

GodOfWar

Oh I forgot the hacks ... but the community is nice... anyway if u dont want ads anymore just register >>

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
From what I know TH only affiliates with sites run by close friends such as admins and mods, or sites that could directly boost traffic.

For example, the WET site, Silkroad Forums, and the GriffonRawl site are all run by Ryoko, one of the older admins here. Some others, like TPG for example, are run by well-respected veteran members like Jindo.

Plus, the sites just have to be kick ass. Most affiliate sites suggested here are typically not of the kick-ass pedigree.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
No need to be rude...

He politely suggested to be affiliated with D3Scene, and it was politely declined with reasons. So no need for the sarcastic 'humor'.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it's not humor or being rude at all.

I'm just asking whether or not Battle.Net can be an affiliate site. And I don't want to make a new thread about affiliating with a site. To prove how I'm not rude, +rep to that person.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No, it's not humor at all.

I'm just asking whether or not Battle.Net can be an affiliate site. And I don't want to make a new thread about affiliating with a site.
You never see companies affialiate with websites that make mods or edits to their games.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Ah, my misunderstanding. Thought you were telling him(GodOfWar/D3Scene) to affiliate with Battle.net. My apologies :p

ReVolver has a good point =D

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
You never see companies affialiate with websites that make mods or edits to their games.

I thought some companies have modding communities out there, like Steam Valve, Doom 3, or something...

Really?? :confused:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion but we are not taking ANY new Affiliates at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.