[Suggestions] BB codes

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Well, there's this BB code thread telling us what tags there are. But I wonder, why is [noparse][/noparse] tag not included? And also on the 'Post New Thread' and 'New Post'? I will like to suggest that TH put the spoiler tags onto the tag bar above where we are gonna type and put it into BB code thread if it is possible, thanks.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
We will definitely add anything that is missing, but which thread are you trying to get us to edit?

Do you mean the FAQs?

xPass

Reaction score
We will definitely add anything that is missing, but which thread are you trying to get us to edit?

Do you mean the FAQs?

Hmm I think so, I mean the Posting Permissions thing,

You may post new threads BB Code is On

That one

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's this BB code thread telling us what tags there are. But I wonder, why is [noparse][/noparse] tag not included? And also on the 'Post New Thread' and 'New Post'? I will like to suggest that TH put the spoiler tags onto the tag bar above where we are gonna type and put it into BB code thread if it is possible, thanks.

I agree. I would like to see the Spoiler Tag on the post bar as well as the You Tube Tag on the Edit Post box. That would be a huge help to me.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do agree. It was a while before I ever used strikethrough, because I didn't know it existed :p

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
While I remember, does anyone know the code for writing tags without them getting converted?

It knew it at some point :/

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[ noparse][/noparse]

xPass

Reaction score
Hmm, there still doesn't seem to be any changes :( by the way, what's the code for strikethrough?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, there still doesn't seem to be any changes :( by the way, what's the code for strikethrough?

[noparse][strikethrough] Text [/strikethrough][/noparse]

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.