So many apples
Game: Fight against up to 7 other players and free roaming monsters in an epic arena with one of ten unique heroes, each with 4 custom abilties.
- A duel system, that allows up to 4 players to play against each other in a restricted area
- A stat system, that allows each player to uniquely build their hero
- A damage system, that shows in-game damage based events (such as damage, evasion, invulnerablility, etc. )
- A set of commands for each player to exploit
- Cross Edge: throws a glaive-like attachment in a circular movement, cutting any enemy unit in it's path. Heals the Blade Mistress for 45% of the total damage dealt when the Blade returns to her.
- Blade Crest: Shields the Blade Mistress with 13 Blades for 6 seconds. Any physical damage recieved is reduced by 35%. After 6 seconds, the Blades move outward, dealing damage equal to the damage recieved to enemy units apon impact with the Blades.
- Bloodthirst: Every 8th attack causes the Blade Mistress to deal bonus damage and heals the Blade Mistress for 50% of the damage dealt.
- Iron Maiden: For 10 seconds, the Blade Mistress' health cannot drop below 1 HP and converts 7% of the damage recieved into bonus attack damage. Max of 250 bonus damage.
- Orb of Storms: channels a sphere made of energy, which emits 3 lightning rods that each deal 1/3 of the channeled energy in damage and launches it towards a target location.
- Lightning Strike: after 1.6 seconds, a lightning strike crashes apon a target location, dealing damage to all enemy units in a 300 AOE. Units further away from the center recieve less damage.
- Static Repulsion/Discharge: builds up static charges everytime the Lightning Mage recieves damage and can discharge it on a target unit, dealing damage and stunning it for a brief moment. Max. of 5 charges.
- Electromagnetic Fence: summons a wall of lightning that deals damage to any enemy unit that passes the fence and stuns it for 2 seconds after 5 seconds of taking damage.
- Zeal of Supremacy: adds bonus damage to the Warlord's next physical attack and stuns the unit hit.
- Terra Crush: slams the ground, knocking all surrounding enemy units into the air, dealing damage to them apon cast and impact with the ground.
- Warcry: Has a 7% chance to let loose a wicked cry apon taking damage, that briefly stuns all enemy units around him and debuffs them with a physical damage amplifiing buff.
- Blunt Punishment: Every 18 seconds, the Warlord gains a buff that allows him to hit multiple enemies on his next attack or if there is no other unit in effect other than the primary target, it adds bonus damage to his next attack.
- Disperse: fades into 3 illusions, vanishes and moves to a target unit and strikes it; bonus damage is dealt if that unit has "leaks" and no mana, or destroys a portion of the units max. mana if that unit has "leaks" and mana
- Vortex: adds bonus damage equal to the mana missing in the enemy's mana pool - or if that unit has no mana pool; adds bonus damage equal to the Blade Master's magic power
- Mana Blade: Debuffs an enemy unit by cutting leaks into that unit's mana pool. If that unit casts a spell while it is leaking mana, he will take damage and be stunned.
- Counterlogic: Whenever the Blade Master dodges an attack or spell, he temporarily gains bonus attack power. This effect stacks.
- Open Veins: ripps a deadly wound into a target unit, causing the vampyre's attacks to deal bonus damage and heals the vampyre for 20% + 5% for every addition stack. Max of 4 stacks.
- Siphon Life: sucks the life-force out of the closest 5 units and heals the Vampyre.
- Gut Wrencher: adds bonus damage to the vampyre's critical attacks and deals damage over 7 seconds.
- Carnophobiate: consumes 17% of the Vampyre's current health and rushes towards a target location, dealing damage to all units in it's path equal to 55% of the health consumed.
- Void Sphere: summons a sphere out of dark matter and launches it towards a target location. It bounces off of units and trees and increases the damage output with every bounce.
- Void Link: establishes a link with every enemy unit around the void Mage over 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, it deals damage and stuns for 0.1 of the Void Mage's max. mana.
- Null Current: whenever the Void Mage casts a spell, she creates a shield that reduces the damage of the next spell source.
- Concentrate: as long as the Void Mage remains out of combat, her magic power increases by 5%/sec. Max. of 100% bonus magic damage.
- Slay: forces the Collossus' next attack to crit. For the next 5.5 seconds, the Collossus recieves bonus damage.
- Brute Force: buffs the Collossus for 7 seconds, causing his attacks to deal more damage the more health he has lost, but also increases the damage taken.
- Recklessness: whenever the Collossus' health falls under 50%, his attack power rises by 35% and reduces incoming damage by 75% for 7 seconds. 18 second cooldown.
- Run Wild: the more the Collossus moves around, the fast he gets. If he collides with an enemy unit while he is running, he deals damage and stuns that unit.
Guardian of Stone
- Rolling Stone: launches boulder towards a target location, that deals increased damage the further it moves and stuns enemy units apon impact.
- Stone Blast: summons 3-8 boulders and launches them towards a target location, dealing damage and stunning any enemy apon impact.
- Force of Nature: while active, the Guardian of Stone's spell have a knockback-effect but deal less damage.
- Spellweave Entangle: renders all enemy units in a 450 AOE immobile. If they cast a spell while entangled, they take magic damage, but are released and mobile again.
- Violent Awakening: deals magic damage in a line in front of the Advocate. Multiple casts increase the damage dealth by 7% but every additional cast consumes 3% of the Advocate's current health.
- Immortality: 12 seconds after Immortality was cast, Death's Advocate sets his life and his mana to the values it was 12 seconds ago, while dealing damage to all surrounding enemy units for 50% of the damage taken while Immortality was active
- Cursed Essence: debuffs a damaged unit with a buff that increased the magic damage recieved by 7%. Effect Stacks.
- Demortalize: summons a death coil that bounces between enemy units and deals damage equal to a % of their max. health on every bounce. Heals the Advocate for 15% of the total damage dealt.
- Magic Rope: launches a "Magic Rope" that snatches the first target it encounters, dealing 125 + spell power if the target's mana is under 15% of steals mana equal to the distance pulled.
- Energy Pulse: creates 8 spheres that surround the Arcane Elemental an pulsate every 1.8 seconds, dealing increased spell damage if the Arcane Elemental's mana is greater than the target's or deals reduced damage if the Arcane Elemental's mana pool is less than the target's. Consumes 9% of the Arcane Elemental's current mana for every pulse.
- Ion Skin: Reduces 1% of the spell damage recieved for every 55 mana in the Arcane Elemental's mana pool and enhances his next attack by the amount reduced this way. Reduction cannot exceed 45%
- Archspell: creates a protective ward at a target location that deals damage equal to 15% of the Arcane Elemental's max. mana and drains 5% of the Arcane Elemental's max. mana per second for 3 seconds whenever an enemy casts a spell. Increases drain duration by 1 second for every spell cast while draining. a max. of 3 targets can be effected.
- Flash Volley: Fires 9 enchanted arrows towards a target location in a 90° arc, each able to hit one target, dealing 33%-66% of the Hawkeye's magic power in damage. If "Charge Shot" is active, it charges up to 66% of magic power. If "Charge Shot" is not active, it instantly activates it and charges it for 33% of magic power.
- Piercing Light: Fires a sharp shard of light that pierces through up tp 4 enemy units in a linear path, dealing damage and stunning them. Every additional unit other than the first target recieve for every consecutive target 17% reduced damage and stun duration.
- Charge Shot: A massive amount of energy builds up, as long as the Hawkeye doesn't attack. The energy stored is released on the next attack or when "Piercing Light" is cast, adding bonus damage. Charge Shot activates 5 seconds after her last attack/spell.
- Illuminate: Whenever that Hawkeye deals magic damage to a unit, that unit is contaminated with a dim shard of light that implodes on the next physical attack, empowering that attack and stunning the effected unit for a brief duration.
- type in "-duel" to start a duel timer. If annother player types in "-duel" while the duel timer is running, it decreases the duel time by 10 seconds. When the duel is declared, all dead players will be revived, but cannot be revived while the duel timer is running and thuss cannot participate in the duel.
- click on the enemy hero to view that hero's stats
- type "-stats" to view your hero's movement speed and effects caused by "instructions"
- type "-show" to show/hide the hero kill tally board
- type in "-dm" or "-deathmatch" to enable Death Match. Death Match reduces every player's Hero's health by 50% except for the Neutral Monsters
- type in "-qm" or "-quickmatch" to enable QuickMatch. Quick Match reduces Neutral Creep's Health by 33% and increases the amount of statpoint gained per level by 3 (so, instead of distributing 7 points on your stats, you'll have a total of 10)
- type in "-nm" or "-nomatch" to disable Win Conditions.
- Book of Swiftness: Increases Evasion by 0.1%
- Book of Power: Increases Crit Power by 0.01%
- Book of Knowledge: Increases Spell Power by 2
- Book of Alacrity: Increases Crit Chance by 0.1%
- Book of Resistance: Increases Resistance by 0.1%
- Book of Speed: Increases Movement by 1
- Instruction of Physical Life Steal: adds a Life-Stealing effect to your physical attacks
- Instruction of Magical Life Steal: adds a Life-Stealing effect to your magical attacks
- Instruction of Physical Slow: adds a chance to slow your opponent by 35% with physical attacks
- Instruction of Magical Slow: adds a chance to slow your opponent by 35% with magical attacks
This Thread is basically this one. However, now that the heroes are complete and the game itself is working without majour bugs, I deceided to continue the old thread with this one.
Comments and Suggestions are welcomed =)
526.5 KB Views: 422