Super Bowl XLIII

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Who are you for, and why? (If neither of them are your favorite)

Personally, I like the Steelers because Obama backed them. I typically root for the underdog, but not tonight.

Also: Advertisement discussion?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I like the Steelers because they are winning. If they end up losing though I've always been a devoted Cardinals fan.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
meh, too busy watching Australian Open to realize Superbowl was even on till recently.. :thup:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Go Cards, go!

My division. Giants.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So the Cardinals lost, boo. I'm not a football fan, at all, but I thought it would be cool to see them win with it being their first superbowl. :p

That call was bull though, his hand was clearly moving forward... :thdown:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Go Cardinals! wait..am I late? :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Gah, the UPS guy who does our daily pick ups at work is a Steelers fan. I am going to kill him today if he's as much a dick as I think he'll be -.-

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This Super Bowl didn't seem to be interesting. No one has been really talking about it around here. I guess it has to do with the fact that no one really cares in Wisconsin.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
That was a really good game. I'm not a sports person, AT ALL, and I found myself glued to the TV in the fourth quarter. :p

I think the Cardinals did really well. I'm a native Arizonan, and even I was expecting them to lose. However, I was surprised at how well they did.

This kinda reminded me of the Diamondbacks winning the Championship about 6 years ago, since they were an underdog from my state as well. :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
This Super Bowl didn't seem to be interesting. No one has been really talking about it around here. I guess it has to do with the fact that no one really cares in Wisconsin.

o_O The closest team to you guys is what, the Colts?

Who cares about the Colts.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I guess it has to do with the fact that no one really cares in Wisconsin.

My family would gouge your eyes out.

Me... I'll help you run away from their relentless onslaught.

Boo Cardinals, boo Steelers... Boo stupid idiots who yell at their screen thinking it will actually help. Football suxorz.

o_O The closest team to you guys is what, the Colts?

Who cares about the Colts.

Green bay is in Wisconsin.

DM Cross

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. Football is America's most watched sport. You pick ANYTHING, anything at all [even the "American past time" baseball"] and they STILL don't get the ratings the NFL will get with a shitty game.

Like when the Lions play :rolleyes: Steelers weren't the only team to make history this season!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
meh, too busy watching Australian Open to realize Superbowl was even on till recently.. :thup:

Indeed! About the same has happened to me. :)

As for the football game. Great! Especially loved the 100 yards run. ;)

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

I won some money off dominator for that. He thought Federer had a chance, hah.

Seth Cross said:
You've got to be kidding me. Football is America's most watched sport. You pick ANYTHING, anything at all [even the "American past time" baseball"] and they STILL don't get the ratings the NFL will get with a shitty game.

Technically, NASCAR has a larger "fan base", but all of this is hard to judge and up to question. Baseball, football, and NASCAR are all pretty close but it really depends on what you mean by most popular or most watched.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I started watching when the cardinals were still winning. Then i see that touchdown by just the tip of his toes and was like "wow". Then that fumble... I agree with DDRtists but oh well... Doubt they would of have made it either way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.