Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Does No One Care For Mr.game And Watch?!!? :d

Answer to that.....No.

I hope they try and make the characters more even again, a few in SSBM were just...you know...worthless (eyes pichu)...

Fox wins all.

Yes, clones were worthless pieces of crap *eyes doc. Mario(YOU KNOW WHTA U DID!) And kirby> fox.

BOW DOWN TO THE UBER 1337 SKILLZ OF KIRBY T3H UBER!

he can solo giga bowser ganondorf and mewtwo- aka event 51.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i did event 5 with jiggly, and down 'n' B

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Nobody cares about Mr.Game&Watch. Except Me because I can own anyone with him :D

Gman101112

Reaction score
y r u bagging on me because i got the ps3 the ps3 is a great system its got some of the gretest games and series it also has great online games a lot of great shooters and racer games virtua fighter is a great series dont bag on the ps3 cause u like the wii better maybe i like the ps3 better i mean thats like saying i hate u cause u like broccoli so dont do that, man

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Alright, how can either of you say you hate the other console even though you've never played it? Who cares what peole have said, unless you play it yourself you can't say anything :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
y r u bagging on me because i got the ps3 the ps3 is a great system its got some of the gretest games and series it also has great online games a lot of great shooters and racer games virtua fighter is a great series dont bag on the ps3 cause u like the wii better maybe i like the ps3 better i mean thats like saying i hate u cause u like broccoli so dont do that, man

Long sentence.......and lots of greats :D

Gman101112

Reaction score
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont get me angry you wont like me when im angry *eyes turn orange* "wait what??????"

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Bump, Few more months. Nintendo confirmed multiple songs for each stage you can find and unlock in-game battles.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
They better add Chrono/Magus. I always wanted to have a Super Smash fight in Chrono Trigger areas such as:

+the end of time
+Leene Square
+The Omen

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
:rolleyes:Remember, They still need the companies permission, or they can't add them in without getting a lawsuit. So don't think they're gonna place characters they don't own or get the rights to use

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'm sure square enix wouldn't mind too much. Maybe it would help support the creation of another Chrono game.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Third party agreements aren't that simple. Sometimes, for various reasons, that company doesn't want to give their character away to another game.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Oh, I understand that, I just WISH it was that simple :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
If it was that simple, it wouldn't have a good Nintendo to Third Party ratio :rolleyes:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
for third party characters they need to have:

-Started on Nintendo
-Large amount/most most games on nintendo

Who else wants some Banjo? (If you dont get it you don't)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.