Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Does No One Care For Mr.game And Watch?!!? :d
Answer to that.....No.

I hope they try and make the characters more even again, a few in SSBM were just...you know...worthless (eyes pichu)...

Fox wins all.
Yes, clones were worthless pieces of crap *eyes doc. Mario(YOU KNOW WHTA U DID!) And kirby> fox.

BOW DOWN TO THE UBER 1337 SKILLZ OF KIRBY T3H UBER!

he can solo giga bowser ganondorf and mewtwo- aka event 51.

Romek

Super Moderator
Staff member
i did event 5 with jiggly, and down 'n' B

Gman101112

y r u bagging on me because i got the ps3 the ps3 is a great system its got some of the gretest games and series it also has great online games a lot of great shooters and racer games virtua fighter is a great series dont bag on the ps3 cause u like the wii better maybe i like the ps3 better i mean thats like saying i hate u cause u like broccoli so dont do that, man

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Alright, how can either of you say you hate the other console even though you've never played it? Who cares what peole have said, unless you play it yourself you can't say anything :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
y r u bagging on me because i got the ps3 the ps3 is a great system its got some of the gretest games and series it also has great online games a lot of great shooters and racer games virtua fighter is a great series dont bag on the ps3 cause u like the wii better maybe i like the ps3 better i mean thats like saying i hate u cause u like broccoli so dont do that, man
Long sentence.......and lots of greats :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Bump, Few more months. Nintendo confirmed multiple songs for each stage you can find and unlock in-game battles.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
They better add Chrono/Magus. I always wanted to have a Super Smash fight in Chrono Trigger areas such as:

+the end of time
+Leene Square
+The Omen

Aqua Dragon

:rolleyes:Remember, They still need the companies permission, or they can't add them in without getting a lawsuit. So don't think they're gonna place characters they don't own or get the rights to use

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
I'm sure square enix wouldn't mind too much. Maybe it would help support the creation of another Chrono game.

Aqua Dragon

Third party agreements aren't that simple. Sometimes, for various reasons, that company doesn't want to give their character away to another game.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
Oh, I understand that, I just WISH it was that simple :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
for third party characters they need to have:

-Started on Nintendo
-Large amount/most most games on nintendo

Who else wants some Banjo? (If you dont get it you don't)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We did!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The old shoutbox wasn't supported anymore. We updated xenForo, so it had to be replaced.
  • jonas jonas:
    let's see if everyone finds it... the nice thing about the shoutbox was I could check on it even while logged out, but the existence of this one is hidden when you're not logged in
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We can fix that.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Chat should show on the sidebar when not logged in now.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (You'll still need to log in to post messages)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop