Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
for third party characters they need to have:

-Started on Nintendo
-Large amount/most most games on nintendo

Who else wants some Banjo? (If you dont get it you don't)

Donkey Kong isnt Owned by Ninetendo, but he started with Nintendo, so he can be in it. Think of Characters who started in Nintendo, but who now, aren't

Say Sonic for -rep! :p

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
WOO FOR ONLINE! :D

I don't care too much for voicechat, maybe a bit dissapointed for the scoreboards but DEFINTELY not caring about voicechat. IT's Nintendo. What can you expect? And even though it doesn't, it still has some sort of online and thats better then nothing :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
For all you who said i was crazy, here it is, Team Adventure Mode! Thats right, 2 people now can go through the adventure, like i said would happen.

Im so 1337.

As a side note- This thread i merely do for the important updates, since no one really posts about game-so do not complain that i double posted. Thank you.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You can double post if you want as long as it is not on the same day. You are allowed one bump a day on threads.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
You can double post if you want as long as it is not on the same day. You are allowed one bump a day on threads.

But wouldnt if no one posted for like 1 month, and there were 4 important updates, would quad-posting be a little big? Just Edit?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, just edit if it is the same day. Also, significant updates like that in a popular forum we will not penalize you (admins and mods) if you bump the same day once. However, other forum members are sometimes nazis about the double posting and will punish you in the rep department for it.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
HECK YA! SUBSPACE EMISSARY WITH 2 PLAYERS :D

Now, when me and my bro play together, we don't have to complain about who plays and on top of that he can be my backup :p

I hope he didn't read that backup part

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
HECK YA! SUBSPACE EMISSARY WITH 2 PLAYERS :D

Now, when me and my bro play together, we don't have to complain about who plays and on top of that he can be my backup :p

I hope he didn't read that backup part

Does your bro got an account on TH? And on Dec 3 Aquter, i challenge you to a SSBB Battle! Pit vs whoever you wanna be :p

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I Know, I read that thing every day.

THgat is so sweet, 2 third party characters from completely different companies.

NOW I FINNALLY GET TO BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF SONIC! :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score

THgat is so sweet, 2 third party characters from completely different companies.

Myself i like sonic. Me= Sonic you= some noob character. Wifi. You. Me. Dec 3. Time unknown. Its on.

And i check it every morning before i eat breakfast XD

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Myself i like sonic. Me= Sonic you= some noob character. Wifi. You. Me. Dec 3. Time unknown. Its on.

And i check it every morning before i eat breakfast XD

Better idea, how about when I actually get Brawl? I'm not so excited as to camp outside of GameStop or Best Buy for it :p

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score

ur almost as obsessed as my bro:shades:

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Well I have plenty of time... because there is some new news. Apparently, Brawl is going to be released in North America In February 10th now. They are also delaying it in other places... Sucks doesn't it? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.