Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Lol..my friend is selling them for $42.27 each at his store. And he is holding his own competition.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
well, ive unlocked stuff like crazy. But still no sighn of
Sonic

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
You get sonic if you complete classic mode with 10 characters or get him to join your party in the Subspace Emissary.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
I made a map.

So you want to know how to guaruntee a huge combo in training mode (kinda required up to 10 build a map accordin to these instructions:
starting from the top:
1:Build 1 full row of small spikes
2:Build 1 full of small blocks
3:build next row with small blocks eliminate the middle 4 blocks with open space and replace blocks next to middle with spikes.
4:build blocks around the spikes all the way down to bottom, leaving no room for anything.
5: save map and start training
6: force enemy comp onto spikes, making sure he doesnt fall off and is programmed to stand.
7: he should be bouncing off the spikes repeatedly, making your combo increase drastically. Afterwards, if you want to speed things up set speed to X1.5 (X2.0 is removed :( )

This can also be used for entertainement purposes in level 9 ffa brawl, set with smart bombs ;) if you set it to stock mode doing this, game will never end.

The main reason the spikes are at the top is so the wii is forced to make your characters appear inside the box you made, ootherwise they would spawn on top in an un editable area. the middle spikes are there for combos, but you can remove them for another form of bombing fun. the top blocks may not be neccasary either.

Finally: Have fun, and play this for a long time!

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I just got it today. Can't wait to play it.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Sigh

Im too 1337 for my own good.
Beat Tabuu on Very Hard, battling him was more like "Very Easy" Lol.

Intense is next >: D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Just got it. Like playing with Pikachu ^.^ Very easy to knock people out with the Thundershock move.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.