Report Survey suggests grilled cheese lovers have more sex, are more generous

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So where is it that you draw the line?
Honestly, I don't know. I've been trying to figure that out myself, and though I can see it from your perspective, I still feel the way I do. I think it's kind of like abortion: it's proven that the fetus is technically alive after only a few short weeks of development if not sooner, so in reality you'd be killing someone. Yet, despite that knowledge, it still doesn't bother me on a personal level if someone chooses to have an abortion. It's just the way I feel.
Same might apply to this situation as well. You've brought up so good points and counter-arguments, yet I feel as if my own hold up as well. This might just be one of those times that we both have valid reasoning behind our viewpoints and it's just a personal difference that decides how we view things. Probably due to you working in restaurants where people call any grilled sandwich with cheese a grilled cheese, while I worked in restaurants where every grilled sandwich had a different name.
But I see where you're coming from. Though that doesn't change the fact that a grilled cheese with bread, butter and american is either a meal for children or for poor people.

Last edited:

KMilz

Reaction score
Because there's always a better alternative if you're an adult with money.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Not in two minutes when you have no time, live alone, and frequently have to eat out. Got any kind of cheese and some bread? Fry that shit up!

KMilz

Reaction score
Not in two minutes when you have no time, live alone, and frequently have to eat out. Got any kind of cheese and some bread? Fry that shit up!
Like I said, poor people. Don't pretend like you have money.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Because there's always a better alternative if you're an adult with money.
Surprisingly, you can eat Just "cheese and some bread as a meal" without being poor.

Anyway, Just continue what you're doing with Varine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.