Arena Swamp Team Arena

mr_fj

Reaction score
Looks good, work on the terrain though ;) You'll be surprised howm uch better it will look if you add alot of bushes, rocks, birds and all the other small doodads.

Keep working :thup:

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Looks good, work on the terrain though ;) You'll be surprised howm uch better it will look if you add alot of bushes, rocks, birds and all the other small doodads.

Keep working :thup:

of course i will, iv already done that to the bandit area (haven't showed u guys yet tho) but i'm thinking of doing all this this when the map is "complete" kinda to make it a finishing touch :thup: i will make it all look realy good but not laggy. ( se spoiler )

ty for the feedback

this is a piece of nature i did for the first map ever i worked on, so u know what i can do...
2usk494.jpg

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
It looks decent but those Lordaeron Summer Tileset ruin it...

the green grass is there for a reason, that "town" was kinda a paradise town before it was raided by bandits, so the green gras is there to make it more looking that way

i don't really get why people hate those tiles that mutch, there's many maps where there is that grass but ppl still ike the map, even love it, what i recall its even some of that on dota? i on the other hand hate maps whit got 123918908902 different tile sets all the time and there is never, ever ever any consistency like.. "this IS a xxx area why who'd there be 5-7 different tiles here?" its good enough whit 2-4 max, i mean else it gets to crowded whit "shit" on the ground, and u cant concentrate on the game play at all :)

that's what i believe :) but if u think its so wrong, what should i replace it whit? without making it a concrete jungle?

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I know im off, but i just wanted to tell that you really are getting better, when i helped you, the terrain actually was really bad, but the picture in post #22, was actually pretty good :)
The Picture

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
>> Sorry but thick grass cant just grow magically from dirt without a transition
>> Why is there a random boat? It's not even to scale
>> Blizzard cliffs obviously make it look artificial
>> Why are there random torches in the day?

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
>> Sorry but thick grass cant just grow magically from dirt without a transition
>> Why is there a random boat? It's not even to scale
>> Blizzard cliffs obviously make it look artificial
>> Why are there random torches in the day?

thats not a pic from the actual map, it wasa pic from what iv done before... im gona work somthing like that in to the actual map later on. atm im putting most of my time on items/heroes

Razalgrim

Reaction score
The terrain IS starting to look good, and you make heroes pretty quick. If you need grammar proofreading and corrections, give me a holler. You'll be surprised at how correct spelling and interesting descriptions make a map look polished and well-made.

Also, good luck with the rest of the work! :thup:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Heh, it doesn't look too unique, but it seems like you put a lot of work into it, so it should be good, :)

Are you going to release a beta? Of at least 4 of each stat type since you already have 4 strength heroes, lol

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
The terrain IS starting to look good, and you make heroes pretty quick. If you need grammar proofreading and corrections, give me a holler. You'll be surprised at how correct spelling and interesting descriptions make a map look polished and well-made.

Also, good luck with the rest of the work! :thup:
ty, and yes that who'd be lovely soon enough :)

Heh, it doesn't look too unique, but it seems like you put a lot of work into it, so it should be good, :)

Are you going to release a beta? Of at least 4 of each stat type since you already have 4 strength heroes, lol

~Hai-Bye-Vine~
12 heroes is already breached ^^ just have to finish them all... the problem is that not all things on the map is done, for example i haven't started multiboard or win objectives yet. also the terrain is far from done :) got lots of ideas that i'm gonna put into this.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Just wanted to hear if you've stopped the proj?

hi there! well yes it have ben standing still for a long time, but expect it to be taken up again soon, i cant tell how soon but soon. iv come up whit allot more ideas now so once im back into it, it will kick off pretty fast again

expect comming in then is a few heroes maybe, "raid bosses" and 1 more area worked on~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.