System ideas

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Dear people,

I would like to know: what kind of system would you like to see? I am fairly good at programming C++ and since some time I know JASS (and vJASS), which is actually much easier. Because I can't be bothered to fully write out scripts, and because I love libraries, I would like to create a system with my name on it. Any ideas?

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
A system, where when you select 1 unit and order that unit it orders every unit in range or of the same type to the same point / action that has been given the first unit to do?

Could be handy for risk maps, etc..

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Somekind of Ability struct thingy.

It should allow us to treat abilities as objects, change their level, change cooldown duration as well as instantly cool the ability down or start its cooldown, change manacost, silence some specific ability + all the basic ability thingies.

Users should also be able to add some custom ability properties to system, such as spell critical and miss chance stuff, that can be used with triggered abilities or maybe some elemental tags, so users can for example make some spell with water tag, which silences all spells from target, which have Fire tag or something. Whatever they need for their maps.

edit. Or simply have Normal and Ultimate tags for abilities, like in ladder maps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.