Take-Two sues Apogee, Duke Nukem Forever screenshots leaked

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
The next chapter of this saga begins....

dead source removed

Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., the maker of the “Grand Theft Auto” video games, sued Apogee Software Ltd.’s 3D Realms over the failed development of a sequel to the “Duke Nukem” game called “Duke Nukem Forever.”

Take-Two, owner of the publishing rights to the game, said Apogee breached an agreement to design the latest installment of Duke Nukem, a game in which the player “shoots” enemies. The new version has been under development since 1997, the company said yesterday in a complaint in a state court in Manhattan.

============================

Meanwhile, high resolutions screenshots and spreadsheets of the entire plot have been leaked onto the Internet, find them here:

dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Won't they lose the case? I seriously think I'm the only one that read the part in the older article that said Duke Nukem Forever was continuing as planned.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well I hope some volunteers pick the project up and finish the game, and publishing it for free of course :p (this post is based on the leaked screenshots)

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well I hope some volunteers pick the project up and finish the game, and publishing it for free of course :p (this post is based on the leaked screenshots)

For free? I'd hate to get it for free honestly.

Anyway, the screenshots show some big texturing problems.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
What texturing problems? If you recall that is 12 years old, those colors are actually good in the past side.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.