Taking hero/unit/item idea requests

mapguy

Reaction score
Puppet Master:

Class: Ganker/Disable/Late-Game Carry

Hero background/theme: doesnt really matter, :p , but if you need it, i want it to be dark, evil :D

(Spells have 4 Levels)
* First Spell and Second Spell are active disables, for easy ganks
* Third Spell a passive damage booster (whatever passive skill you think is best)
* Last Spell i want it to be that he can control the targeted unit for a duration, enemy or ally. :p

* Other remarks: None

For: This hero will is used in my map River Rush, still in BETA phase, so i will not post it in the meantime, just a simple AoS.. like DotA, but with the unique heroes from HoN. :p

here is my idea:

link of disorder - target enemy
creates a link between some unit. every time a unit in the link dies, all other units in the link takes a small damage and are stunned for 1 second. Link lasts 8 seconds and slows the movement speed of linked enemies by 20%. If the distance between 2 linked units becomes greater than 1200 the link breakes releasing all enemies on it, but stuns them all for 2 seconds.
level 1 - deals 50 damage, links up to 3 units.
level 2 - deals 55 damage, links up to 4 units.
level 3 - deals 60 damage, links up to 5 units.
level 4 - deals 65 damage, links up to 6 units.

control magic - target enemy
In the next time the targeted enemy casts an spell it takes damage equal to a percentage of the mana used and it's movement and attack speed is slowed by 50% during 2 seconds. Lasts 8 seconds or unitl the target casts a spell.
level 1 - damage equal to 100% of mana used.
level 2 - damage equal to 133% of mana used.
level 3 - damage equal to 266% of mana used.
level 4 - damage equal to 200% of mana used.

presence of curser - passive
All nearby enemies takes increased damage. When an enemy dies all other enemies nearby to the puppet master will receive additinal damage for 5 seconds. (additional damage stacks up to 3 times).
level 1 - increases damage by 5%. +1% when a nearby enemy dies.
level 2 - increases damage by 7%. +2% when a nearby enemy dies.
level 3 - increases damage by 9%. +3% when a nearby enemy dies.
level 4 - increases damage by 11%. +4% when a nearby enemy dies.

Mind control - target enemy (channeling when used in heroes)
gain control of target hero or non-hero unit for a brief period of time. The unit beeing controlled changes team but all damage dealed to it is prevented and then redirected to the puppet master. (it means that the unit beeing controled don't takes damage, it's unkillable as long puppet master lives.). If the distance between both becomes greater than 1000 the mind control breakes.
level 1 - Lasts 20 seconds on units (non-channeling). Lasts 10 seconds on heroes (channeling)
level 2 - Lasts 30 seconds on units (non-channeling). Lasts 15 seconds on heroes (channeling)
level 3 - Lasts 40 seconds on units (non-channeling). Lasts 20 seconds on heroes (channeling)

I HOPE YOU LIKE:):thup::D

mapguy

Reaction score
Isn't your spells all Puppet Master's spells? Looks like all your spells are possible. And yay, you're using my Spell Request Thread's format. Red for On hold, Orange for In progress. Let me guess, Green for Completed? :D

Well, on topic. I'd like to request for a spell idea. No need to create the spells, just need an idea. Here's the current sets of abilities for my hero. Yes, it has been posted in the forums before. I'm planning to make a spell pack for this hero. However, I don't really like my 3rd skill, Rapid Shots. Can't really think of anything better. Thus, I'd like to request an idea from you for the 3rd spell. It can be passive or active. Just need a fun and unique spell. The current one is really boring. And another thing, could you think of the ability to suit her theme?

btnsylvanuswindrunner.png

Calyce
Saggitar

Attack type: Ranged
Primary Attribute: Agility

Calyce is known to her enemies as "The Hawk Eye". She has the ability to strike down opponents with uncanny accuracy, striking them at their critical spots rapidly. Her skills with a bow is considered to be one of the elites. None have ever survived an encounter with Calyce.

here is a bunch of ideas for your hero.

arch shoot - active, target point.
shoots lots of arrows in an arch dealing damage to enemies. closer enemies takes more damage.
level 1 - minimum of 90 damage, maximum of 120
level 2 - minimum of 110 damage, maximum of 170
level 3 - minimum of 130 damage, maximum of 220
level 4 - minimum of 150 damage, maximum of 270

this one is better use as ultimate:D
assassinate shoot - active, target point.
The archer aims in target direction, she can channel the magic for up to 3 seconds, when she releases, the shoot goes at high speed in targeted direction dealing massive damage to the first enemy it encounters. Each second channeling increases assassinate shoot damage by 50%, If the enemy is hit by assassinate shoot in the back it deals 90% increased damage.
level 1 - 50 base damage. 1000 distance.
level 2 - 75 base damage. 1300 distance.
level 3 - 100 base damage. 1600 distance.
level 4 - 125 base damage. 2000 distance.

Feral form - no target, active. (can freely morph in and out)
The archer unleashes the animal inside her, becoming a great hawk. She can't attack or use spells in this form. After she becomes a hawk she takes 2 seconds fly, when she manages to do it she gain bonus movement speed.
level 1 - 10% increased speed.
level 2 - 15% increased speed.
level 3 - 20% increased speed.
level 4 - 25% increased speed.
note: the hero can move before the 2 seconds, it only can't fly and dont have the bonus MS.

I hope you like.

DAMN! SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
here is a bunch of ideas for your hero.

arch shoot - active, target point.
shoots lots of arrows in an arch dealing damage to enemies. closer enemies takes more damage.
level 1 - minimum of 90 damage, maximum of 120
level 2 - minimum of 110 damage, maximum of 170
level 3 - minimum of 130 damage, maximum of 220
level 4 - minimum of 150 damage, maximum of 270

this one is better use as ultimate:D
assassinate shoot - active, target point.
The archer aims in target direction, she can channel the magic for up to 3 seconds, when she releases, the shoot goes at high speed in targeted direction dealing massive damage to the first enemy it encounters. Each second channeling increases assassinate shoot damage by 50%, If the enemy is hit by assassinate shoot in the back it deals 90% increased damage.
level 1 - 50 base damage. 1000 distance.
level 2 - 75 base damage. 1300 distance.
level 3 - 100 base damage. 1600 distance.
level 4 - 125 base damage. 2000 distance.

Feral form - no target, active. (can freely morph in and out)
The archer unleashes the animal inside her, becoming a great hawk. She can't attack or use spells in this form. After she becomes a hawk she takes 2 seconds fly, when she manages to do it she gain bonus movement speed.
level 1 - 10% increased speed.
level 2 - 15% increased speed.
level 3 - 20% increased speed.
level 4 - 25% increased speed.
note: the hero can move before the 2 seconds, it only can't fly and dont have the bonus MS.

I hope you like.

DAMN! SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!

Hmm, I still like Happysmiley's idea better though. Thanks though. However, isn't this hi-jacking thread? I mean, it's Happysmiley's thread, unless he allowed it.

i'm happy for whatever hero you make ;) i'm currently making an AoS map, just like DotA and HoN, and i'm lacking heroes, it only has 12 heroes at the moment. And my world editing skills are average, so i cant really make the Heroes that i want. And thats when you come in! THANKS ALOT! :D

I think you misunderstood this thread. He doesn't create heroes, he simply come up with hero spell ideas based on the request.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
icons_9915_btn.jpg

Vangor, the Puppet Master

Although all daemon ranks are terrifying, few deserve to be called "creepy." Yet that is the best word for the Puppet Master, whose smirks and gibbers and cackles of glee bespeak not just the specter of death, but something worse. His puppets are offenses to life -- either false things imbued with stolen life, or living things twisted to his will.

icons_11302_btn.jpg

No Strings Attached

Using his Puppet Strings, he pins his opponent slowing movement speed. Due to the strings' magical properties, the target has its life force leeched away while pinned.

Level 1: Slows the movement by 3% for every 100 range the target moves away from the Puppet Master, and drains 15 HP every second. Lasts 5 seconds or until the target is 800 range from you.
Level 2: Slows the movement by 4% for every 100 range the target moves away from the Puppet Master, and drains 20 HP every second. Lasts 5 seconds or until the target is 800 range from you.
Level 3: Slows the movement by 5% for every 100 range the target moves away from the Puppet Master, and drains 25 HP every second. Lasts 5 seconds or until the target is 800 range from you.
Level 4: Slows the movement by 6% for every 100 range the target moves away from the Puppet Master, and drains 30 HP every second. Lasts 5 seconds or until the target is 800 range from you.

Mana Cost: 100/125/150/175 mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds

icons_5937_btn.jpg

Substitution

In an attempt to ward off an attack, the Puppet Master uses the link between him and his puppet, transfering a portion of the damage taken to it and causing confusion to the attacking enemy. Also, passively increases damage resistance.

Level 1: Reflects up to 50 damage to the target of his "No Strings Attached". Can only reflect a maximum of 50% of the damage taken. Can only reflect one instance of damage.
Passively decreases all damage taken by 4%.

Level 2: Reflects up to 100 damage to the target of his "No Strings Attached". Can only reflect a maximum of 50% of the damage taken. Can only reflect one instance of damage.
Passively decreases all damage taken by 7%.

Level 3: Reflects up to 150 damage to the target of his "No Strings Attached". Can only reflect a maximum of 60% of the damage taken. Can only reflect one instance of damage.
Passively decreases all damage taken by 10%.

Level 4: Reflects up to 220 damage to the target of his "No Strings Attached". Can only reflect a maximum of 70% of the damage taken. Can reflect two instances of damage.
Passively decreases all damage taken by 13%.

Mana Cost: 90/120/150/180 mana
Cooldown: 25/20/15/13 seconds
Duration: 3 seconds

icons_2584_pas.jpg

Deflected Thoughts

The Puppet Master's superior skills in manipulating enemies causes amnesia in the enemies around him, silencing them if they cast spells and stunning them if they performs a melee attack.

Level 1: In a 400 AoE, gives the enemies a 25% risk to either become silenced for 1.5 seconds, or stunned for 0.5 second.
Level 2: In a 500 AoE, gives the enemies a 30% risk to either become silenced for 1.5 seconds, or stunned for 0.5 second.
Level 3: In a 600 AoE, gives the enemies a 25% risk to either become silenced for 2.5 seconds, or stunned for 1 second.
Level 4: In a 700 AoE, gives the enemies a 30% risk to either become silenced for 2.5 seconds, or stunned for 1 second.

icons_9072_btn.jpg

Puppet Theatre

Enslaves all nearby units, forcing them to endure the mental torture that is the Puppet Theatre.

Level 1: Stuns all targets within 600 distance for 3 seconds, while dealing 100 damage per second to enemies caught in the effect. After the 3 seconds, all enemies have their movement speed reduced by 30% for an additional 3 seconds.
Level 2: Stuns all targets within 650 distance for 3,5 seconds, while dealing 100 damage per second to enemies caught in the effect. After the 3,5 seconds, all enemies have their movement speed reduced by 40% for an additional 3,5 seconds.
Level 1: Stuns all targets within 700 distance for 4 seconds, while dealing 100 damage per second to enemies caught in the effect. After the 4 seconds, all enemies have their movement speed reduced by 50% for an additional 4 seconds.

Mana Cost: 250/325/400 mana
Cooldown: 160/120/80 seconds

As I said, perhaps not one of my best creations, but use it if you wish.

mapguy

Reaction score
hey, the puppet theater dont control the enemies, it's only an area disable.

and I don't see any puppet?

I don't get the purpose of this hero...is it a super disabler?

don't you think it would be coll to have a mind control skill?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
hey, the puppet theater dont control the enemies, it's only an area disable.

and I don't see any puppet?

I don't get the purpose of this hero...is it a super disabler?

don't you think it would be coll to have a mind control skill?

If you want to make your own hero idea thread, why don't you make yours? I really see no purpose for you to constantly post in this threads with your hero ideas.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Hero:
Meele (HardCore) DPS.
Werix, the Warrior of Angry Ragers:

(Come up with an good description)

Spells:

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Thanks.

mapguy

Reaction score
If you want to make your own hero idea thread, why don't you make yours? I really see no purpose for you to constantly post in this threads with your hero ideas.

I have a lot of free time, and then I get sick of having nothing to do.
then I come to this forum.

well, it means that wehn I'm here the worst part of me shows itself, because the good part of me is working, studying and creating my AOS.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
icons_11149_btn.jpg

Rageborn Treads

Crafted by Norse blacksmiths, these boots emits a faint red glow, and instills an unending thirst for battle in those wearing it.

+16 Strength
+7 Agility
-10 Intelligence
Passive: When attacking an opponent, enters a rage giving +5% attack speed. Can stack up to 5 times.

icons_11164_btn.jpg

Sphere of Undeath

With the skull of an innocent animal, this staff serves a beacon for the undead. Legends tell of the bravest warriors frozen in fear by the sound of imminent death echoing from its tip.

+30 Intelligence
+200 HP
+10% Magic damage reduction
Passive: Steals 5 HP every 2 seconds from nearby enemy units.
On use: Creates a skeletal minion from the energy the staff has drained from enemies. Maximum HP of the minion is 700.

icons_11289_btn.jpg

Pendant of Deflected Minds

Enchanted by the Arch Mage to keep his council in check, this amulet has the ability to control the mind flow in people around it, unabling them to harbor any inpure thoughts.

+10 Intelligence
+10 Agility
+10 Strength
+40% Mana Regeneration
+15 HP every 5 seconds
Passive: Gives the wielder a 40% chance to steal mana equal to 25% of the spell cost of any magic cast by an enemy within 500 distance.
EDIT: There you go :)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Awesome. How did you add the Icons like that? Will +rep when i can i need to spread.

Testing
icons_11164_btn.jpg

Works!!

mapguy

Reaction score
You will be offended If I create a thread like yours?

cause I have more ideas that I can put in my game...sad...I wish I had 3 robot workers to make my maps for me and just give the ideas...

hey, what happens if the mana cost of the spell is 125? then that item has 125% chance to work?

Happysmiley

Reaction score
I have a lot of free time, and then I get sick of having nothing to do.
then I come to this forum.

well, it means that wehn I'm here the worst part of me shows itself, because the good part of me is working, studying and creating my AOS.

Be that as it may, but you should have enough threads to keep yourself occupied for a few hours every day. But, if I ever need any help, I'll give you a PM - that okay?

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Awesome. How did you add the Icons like that? Will +rep when i can i need to spread.

Thanks :) I simply right click the icon, select "copy picture adress". I'm using Chrome btw, so it may not look the same on your browser.

mapguy

Reaction score
Be that as it may, but you should have enough threads to keep yourself occupied for a few hours every day. But, if I ever need any help, I'll give you a PM - that okay?

Ok my lady (or gentleman).
PM if u need ideas...
I'll just find another thread to spend my time.

WOW!
I got an insight right now, going to the editor now create my new hero!
LEROOOOOOY!

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Notes:
  • This hero does not use mana, but rage which is gained through attacking/being attacked. Each attack grants 2-4 rage, each attack on him grants 1 rage.
  • His abilities deal physical damage
  • His abilities can critically hit

icons_8204_btn.jpg

Werix, Warrior of the Angry Ragers

A natural born champion, the Warrior of the Angry Ragers finds himself at home on the battlefield. While not as mentally dexterous as others, he more than makes up for it with his strength, brutality and stamina. As he ravages his enemies, he enters a rage which further strengthens his combat capabilities.

icons_6318_btn.jpg

Insanity (innate passive)

Every time Werix performs an ability, he works himself into an even greater rage, giving him a a chance for his skills to critically hit. When a crit occurs, he calms down.

Effects: Every time he uses a skill, the next ability has a 5% stacking chance of critically hitting for 50% extra damage. Stacks up to 5 times and resets after a crit has occured or 10 seconds.

icons_1906_btn.jpg

Blades of Insanity

Lunges out at the opponent, striking it twice with ferocious power.

Level 1: Quickly moves to an enemy within 300 range, striking two times dealing 42-55 physical damage on each strike.
Level 2: Quickly moves to an enemy within 350 range, striking two times dealing 77-90 physical damage on each strike.
Level 3: Quickly moves to an enemy within 400 range, striking two times dealing 112-125 physical damage on each strike.
Level 4: Quickly moves to an enemy within 450 range, striking two times dealing 147-160 physical damage on each strike.

Mana Cost: 25 rage
Cooldown: 5 seconds

icons_2690_btn.jpg

Cleave

With a mighty swing, Werix slashes all enemies in an arc before him, shattering their armors.

Level 1: Deals Werix's attack damage to all enemies in an arc before him and lowers their armor by 3 for 7 seconds.
Level 2: Deals Werix's attack damage + 15 to all enemies in an arc before him and lowers their armor by 5 for 7 seconds.
Level 3: Deals Werix's attack damage + 30 to all enemies in an arc before him and lowers their armor by 7 for 7 seconds.
Level 1: Deals Werix's attack damage + 45 to all enemies in an arc before him and lowers their armor by 10 for 7 seconds.

Mana Cost: 30 rage
Cooldown: 11 seconds

icons_7312_pas.jpg

Unending Rage

Werix's thirst for battle carries on long after he has slaughtered enemies.

Level 1: Passively grants 1 rage per second. If more than 15 seconds has passed since he last attacked an enemy, his next melee attack deals 60% extra damage.
Level 2: Passively grants 1 rage per second. If more than 13 seconds has passed since he last attacked an enemy, his next melee attack deals 90% extra damage.
Level 3: Passively grants 2 rage per second. If more than 11 seconds has passed since he last attacked an enemy, his next melee attack deals 120% extra damage.
Level 1: Passively grants 2 rage per second. If more than 9 seconds has passed since he last attacked an enemy, his next melee attack deals 150% extra damage.

icons_10313_btn.jpg

Wrecking Ball

Swinging his blades wildly, Werix releases several cleaving attack in random directions.

Level 1: Performs 3 cleave attacks during 4 seconds with 10% increased effect. Each cleave counts to wards your insanity charges. During the effect, the Warrior is uncontrollable.
Level 2: Performs 4 cleave attacks during 4 seconds with 20% increased effect. Each cleave counts to wards your insanity charges. During the effect, the Warrior is uncontrollable.
Level 1: Performs 5 cleave attacks during 4 seconds with 30% increased effect. Each cleave counts to wards your insanity charges. During the effect, the Warrior is uncontrollable.

Mana Cost: 8 rage per cleave attack performed
Cooldown: 80/65/50 seconds

Happysmiley

Reaction score
You will be offended If I create a thread like yours?

cause I have more ideas that I can put in my game...sad...I wish I had 3 robot workers to make my maps for me and just give the ideas...

hey, what happens if the mana cost of the spell is 125? then that item has 125% chance to work?

Typo. It gives a 40% chance to steal 25% of spell cost. So, 31~ mana would be stolen.

EDIT: I won't be offended. Quite the opposite :) Maybe I should start seeing myself as a pioneer!

comparami

Reaction score
Good Job! really good job, might change some stuff, but wow, first skill just blew my mind, why didn't i think of a skill like that, oh well, you helped alot! :D :thup:

all i gotta do is find the perfect model :confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.