Taking icon requests

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i want to make my own icons.Im going to learn.
Im learning JASS and Modeling.

I use these 3 programs:
Gimp
Warcraft 3 Viewer
Wc3 Image Extractor II

I can find many files with Image Extractor
I can edit them with Gimp, and save as Really many files, I mostly use jpeg/tga
I can open bmp/tga/jpeg files with Wc3viewer, and convert them to blp

Edit: Sorry for double post

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
1 problem, i dont have Photoshop, but im gonna buy it, i just have one question, which photoshop? like cs3, cs4, and so on

In my opinion (Mine only) the Cs's are rubbish, some things are too complicated, I think you should get photoshop 7, it is like an upgraded gimp. I got cs3 and it was really crap and complicated, so I went back to my old PS7.

Lyle.

Reaction score
In my opinion (Mine only) the Cs's are rubbish, some things are too complicated, I think you should get photoshop 7, it is like an upgraded gimp. I got cs3 and it was really crap and complicated, so I went back to my old PS7.

Well before you go buy PS7 understand that he may be the only one in the world that tells you to buy it instead of CS3/CS4.

CS4 is great and there are thousands of tutorials for you to start you off.

Lyle.

Reaction score
A legal copy is... a lot?

Photoshop is incredibly over priced because there are no programs even close to it.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
but would it be legal to dl it?

No, but no ones stopping you. Not that I'm saying you should :rolleyes:

Well before you go buy PS7 understand that he may be the only one in the world that tells you to buy it instead of CS3/CS4.

CS4 is great and there are thousands of tutorials for you to start you off.

Well that is just my opinion, what I really dislike in CS3 is that when you use the paint or pencil if you color the same spot too much it goes black. I really dislike it, I couldn't make any freehand icons with it.

M

(me)

can someone make some icons for me? I need the agi str and int icon that are already existing. but i want frame and i are intend to use them as items.

Lyle.

Reaction score
I think he want's active borders on the current Agi, Int, Str icons.

Frame = Border

Lyle.

Reaction score
A note to (me) and all others, your request is much more likely to be fulfilled if, when possible, you go ahead and post images of what you want. Especially if you just want borders, there are multiple people who can add the borders for you if you supply the image.

Lyle.

Reaction score
Yo, this is a lot to ask but can you make me the icons of all the Zelda OoT items and medallions? A image can be found here but it doesn't have them all. I'll rep you for each icon. And if possible, can you make the map screens and the item and statues screen for me to with nothing on them?
http://internal.tbi.net/~max/ztrifoce.htm

I'd love to do this for you... but I need something better to work with.

Go find me a better SS or find them individually...

Maybe somewhere in here?:
http://www.zeldawiki.org/Items_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time

--My bad on the double post

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
A note to (me) and all others, your request is much more likely to be fulfilled if, when possible, you go ahead and post images of what you want. Especially if you just want borders, there are multiple people who can add the borders for you if you supply the image.

I agree!

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I used the Shadow Boots icon but when i take it level 1, and look in my herospells level 2, the Shadow Boots icon is gone! When i the get level 3, and enabled to skill it up again its normal...

You need the DISBTN the BTN and all them other types depending on what your ability does.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
U want to waste money on photoshop? No way, go get it for free who knows if u have donload it... I got photoshop CS2 and it rocks... No need for newer versions u just need to know how to make icons. And its not so complicated

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Could someone remake this icon I made but without the sun? It is an insect mound and in this icon it shows green flying insects flying out of it. In this icon the mound is made out of red sand, whoever makes this can you remake it in blight instead of red sand? Thanks in advanced +rep and credits goes to person who makes. Here's the icon:

BTNInsectMound3.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.