Tales of a Peon - Art!

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Hello! I have not been here in a looong time, good to be back!

Anyway.. "Tales of a Peon" is a Warcraft 3 campaign I worked (partly) on for the last two years. It's has extended over 250MBs and I am very happy about the terrain and mechanics. You play as a peon which you can heavily customize, the model has several skins and 5 different "looks". By looks I mean.. yeah how they look. Some are fat some have more hair / gear / etc.. You control your peon through out the whole campaign as he/she ("she"!) evolve and rise in the grades. And to sum up with a few words: third person bob camera, quest-chains, cinematics, attributes (such as: Character / Luck / Communication / Humor / and a few others). These attributes affect how you interact with other hordies and those around you, they control your luck in events and combat and gives your character a evil/good personality. Enough about that. But as a final note I would like to say: I know this sounds like some project where you plan everything, and that is it... But this is not such a project. All of the above is in game all ready and working, I just need some art!

With that said, here is the real information..
I need someone to do the following (or parts of it):
- A Loading Screen (see below)
- Icon Sets (see below)
- Ingame Auras (see below)

The Loading Screen:
I want this to be in Durotar, there will be 5-6 orcs, 1-2 trolls and a tauren + the main character a male peon. The orcs in the background can be both females and males, but I want a mics. They have all got different roles, grades or "ranks" which is cearly visible. The trolls and the tauren is more like "fill" and should be working on the same "structure" or "building" as everyone else. Some of the orcs seem to have higher ranks than the others and commanding the peons around. And our main character is a peon: He is in work cloths with heavy leather protecting his body, a toolkit of some sort, and a big hammer/mace/axe in his left/right hand resting on either shoulder.

The Icon Sets:
Okai I simply need a few icons sets. They should be matching, i.e.: plated armor, from a weak chestplate to a heavily reinforced one with gems etc.
- Leather Set (represented by a chest piece)
- Plate Set (represented by a chest piece)
- Gem Set (In order of quality: Sapphire (blue), Emerald (Green), Ruby (Red), Diamond (White), 'Chaotic' kind of (Black) and a Dragon Stone one (Purple)
- Ore Set (In order of quality: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Steel, Titan and Elementium)
- Female Peon (simple enough: a female peon, similar to the male default one in WC3. I does not matter as you can customize your character very much.
- Sword Set (use creativity, same as armor)
- Axe Set (use creativity, same as armor)
- Mace Set (use creativity, same as armor)

The Auras:
I also need a few auras, actually two of them. One should be for some sort of Capturing (like work in progress) / constructing. And the other aura is for marking /pointing: Like "HERE IS THE VENDOR" or "HERE IS THE NPC YOU SHOULD TALK WITH", etc.. I.e. four arrows pointing at the aura-wearer.

Payment?
Sorry I do not have anything to pay with, I was hoping that someone out there might be able to do it for free and the only thing I can say is:
You will be credited and your work is not for some Maybe project. This comes out soon. Fully. Completed.

Thanks in advance, iPeez aka Markus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.