Tales of Tolerot RPG Recruitment

Dwarvenfrog

Reaction score
Niffty. I like your map.

I'll lend a hand. I don't really know any JASS, but I'm rather handy with GUI. I gotz my own Hero Wars map in fact. (80% done)

I'd do pretty much anything you have listed. I do GUI but, there's my offer for what it's worth.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Ha, thanks for the map comment, took me a little over 2 hours to make. Um, that is great, I could use some triggering. If you are decent and if you are up for it you can terrain if needed until I find someone up for terraining, but GUI Triggering is fine. If you have msn or aim, that would be great. I am currently working on all buildings that go in game in the towns such as potion shops, blacksmiths, and tailoring shops. You can just pm me anytime and we can go from there. :thup:

-Sarj14

Edit: If you are a terrainer and want to join the team, just post and lets make this map!

Sarj14

Reaction score
Bump. Looking for a terrainer, and also a spell maker, and an optional job is a modeler.

If you can do any of these 3 jobs, please post or contact me!

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I could do terrain and cut-scenes if you'd like me to. Do you want this all to be stuffed into one map? or do you plan to load them separately?

Sarj14

Reaction score
I'll pm you both once I get home around 3:30 Eastern Standard Time. Yes, all into the 256x256. I might delete some regions to make room for stuff. I'll pm you both once I get home like I said and we'll talk about it. If you have MSN, that'd be great to pm me it.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Bump. If anybody wants to join the team, we have some opening spots:

1. Secondary Idea Creator (Spells, Quests)

2. Spell Designer

3. Second Triggerer

4. Modeler

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ill could be a secondary idea creator if you'd like. I dont really have some skills at all. I know how to make really basic triggers, as well as simple terrain. Im full of creative juices though.

Sarj14

Reaction score
As long as you can trigger the stuff, VJass won't be a problem. Sjackie, I could use a secondary Idea Creator for spell names/quests. Mostly quests, as in optional for players. If both of you can send me a pm with your msn/aim.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Bump! We could use a modeler which would be sweet!

EDIT: If you are a terrainer, we need you! Join the team!

aki15

Reaction score
I can join the team if u wanna i'm terrainer.
Can send u pics of my terrain to prove :D !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.