Target point abilities? Cameras messing around?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Hi everyone, feels good that Star Craft 2 finally is released huh? :thup:

I have started to recreate one of my old unfinished wc3 maps in sc2 but have already ran into some problems since I'm not used to this new editor and can barely find anything... ^^

So here are my problems:

Problem number one!
The abilities! I'm trying to create a simple charge ability using triggers and a target point ability, but I can't seem to find any target point ability in the already existing ones, furthermore I can't seem to find out how to modify one of the existing one into a target point ability, nor create a complete new one. Any help here would be great! :thup:

Problem number two!
In the beginning of my map the camera will go through a forest close to the ground until it rams into a village, where it will go up, rotate and down on the street showing most of it. Now I have found and created the camera objects just like in the wc3 editor, I have even created a trigger that applies these camera objects. But the camera is all messed up! It either faces the wrong way (like 90 degrees wrong moving sideways instead of forward), or moves in the same way but in a complete different place. (I know, I have no idea either what the heck is going on...)

Can't seem to find how to post the code, if anyone knows feel free to tell me, would be great! :)

Uploading the map here if it would help in the helping... ^^

Thank you for your time, hope you can help me. <3

Attachments

• testing.zip
    94.6 KB · Views: 155
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.