Model Tauren Avatar

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Got it working and it was pretty great, I'll be using it for another ultimate spell (Thought of it when the archive was still broken.) The model is pretty useful, I guess you could focus more on SFX since they seems easier to make than unit models :D by the way, I remember you saying that you lost or something your winrar, try this one its free and its portable.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Got it working and it was pretty great, I'll be using it for another ultimate spell (Thought of it when the archive was still broken.) The model is pretty useful, I guess you could focus more on SFX since they seems easier to make than unit models :D by the way, I remember you saying that you lost or something your winrar, try this one its free and its portable.

If you take a look at the File Type... You'll notice that I've fixed this problem =)

FhelZone

Reaction score
Recently released the new version of my map, and I guess you can see your models in action now (1.24b and older versions compatible) anyway, I think this needs some sort of extra effects I just don't know how to make it more touchy though. Take a peek?

The lightning model you made is an ultimate named "Mana Burst" for the Tauren it is also an ultimate called "Inner Rage".

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Recently released the new version of my map, and I guess you can see your models in action now (1.24b and older versions compatible) anyway, I think this needs some sort of extra effects I just don't know how to make it more touchy though. Take a peek?

The lightning model you made is an ultimate named "Mana Burst" for the Tauren it is also an ultimate called "Inner Rage".

Ah ^.^
Nice =P You know, I'd submit more of my stuff, but I'm waiting for someone to approve this first before i start posting my other stuff...

FhelZone

Reaction score
Hmm, not much mod moderating this section anymore, too bad jesus4lyf does not have warcraft. Be waiting for the next model :D

darkmik07

Reaction score
can you help me.

when i import models its still .mdx.

then when i use it it becomes .mdl

when i play and summon that character it doesnt appear

FhelZone

Reaction score
It is not a model for units, it is for special effects. It appears for a short while, like the effect when the Mountain King uses his Avatar.

darkmik07

Reaction score
It is not a model for units, it is for special effects. It appears for a short while, like the effect when the Mountain King uses his Avatar.

i know that this is a special effect.

but when i import some models, like custom models downloaded from hiveworkshop.

it wont shows up

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Did you change the Path?

Did you read the importing instructions?

Do you know why it turns to .mdl?

msakni

Reaction score
It's normal that it turn to .mdl.
When u import a .mdx models to WE it convert to .mdl

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.