TD Spawn Trigger Issue

Steve

Reaction score
I have 4 spawn points in my map and for some reason there is an extra group of creeps that spawns in the corner of the map. I have no idea why seeing how there is no region over there nor did I make a trigger to spawn them there. When I get home ill post the map and if someone could look at it for me it would help me out a great deal, seeing how I cant really test my map unitl that problem is solved. Thanks.

Steve

Reaction score
Ok here is the map, all triggers included, feel free to test the map to see what im talking about. They spawn in the top right corner.

Also some units move in the wrong direction and im not sure why it seems all my pathing triggers are correct.

One last thing for some reason the pathing blockers do not work, if someone could tell me why that would be awsome thanks.

Attachments

• td.w3x
    54 KB · Views: 100

Steve

Reaction score
for some reason the creeps are getting jammed even though the collision size is zero.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
try unchecking in the object editor "can flee"

or use in the trigger editor: right click>copy as text

Steve

Reaction score
well to fix the extra creeps that spawn for no reason that I can see, I added a remove trigger when they enter the region I created, for now its just a bandaid unless it doesnt lag the game to much.

Alphabet

Reaction score
The problem with extra creeps probably is in here:
JASS:
function SpawnForAll takes nothing returns nothing
    local rect array Spawn
    local integer spawnnumber = 20
    local integer curindexnumber = 1
    set Spawn[1] = gg_rct_Red_Spawn
    set Spawn[2] = gg_rct_Blue_Spawn
    set Spawn[3] = gg_rct_Teal_Spawn
    set Spawn[4] = gg_rct_Purple_Spawn
loop
    exitwhen curindexnumber == 9
    call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( spawnnumber, udg_creepArray[udg_levelCount], Player(11), GetRectCenter(Spawn[curindexnumber]), 0.00 )
    set curindexnumber = ( curindexnumber + 1 )
endloop 
endfunction
You are spawning creeps at Spawn[5], Spawn[6], Spawn[7], and Spawn[8], even though they aren't declared. Maybe edit that 'exitwhen' line's number to 5.

Steve

Reaction score
ok thanks ill change the number to 5 and see what happens, the reason why I wouldnt catch something like that is because I dont understand jass.

Steve

Reaction score
ok changing the value to 5 fixed the spawn problems, thanks for the help. I also redid the pathing so the jams are less frequent, but some still do occur.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.