Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I read in the PC Gamer review that it was not much of an update to the game like just a re-release
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's a good remaster. They did not want to change the game much because there are still many die-hard players out there that wouldn't like it to be a new game.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They've said they are open to adding new content in the future, but wanted to get what's there correct first. As it is, for what you get the $40 asking price is a bit steep.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that is a high price think I am going to wait a minute and see if it goes down some.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looking forward to doing some dungeon grinding again though.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still 101 bots on the site constantly
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    my bots got out of their cage? oh no
  • The Helper The Helper:
    these bots are from russia, china and asia they are less than they were but more than they need to be I have no idea why they hover here
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Probably because of my Headline News
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Facebook is getting fucked right now lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I learned one thing from the Facebook outage - BGP - I am sure Ghan is an expert in it but I did not know what the name of it was I knew there was something like that there though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Tom?
  • jonas jonas:
    We once considered doing a project on BGP looking for problems in the implementations. But we didn't get sufficient interest and Tony Li was mean to us so we said whatever
  • Varine Varine:
    hello, peeps. I got most of my computer back up to Idaho so I have passwords again after that nightmare of like 4 months
  • Varine Varine:
    We're all trying to get time off now, but holy shit. I did not expect it to be that busy. Every day was a historical record, and every week was a total sales record for like all of summer. My pay is going to almost double next summer, which makes cooking finally a viable career, I might actually afford to change industries soon!
  • Varine Varine:
    We had people ask if there was anything we could do about the fucking sun. There's like 30 inside tables and every outside table has a sunbrella thing.
  • Varine Varine:
    No, I'm sorry, I cannot move the sun and the umbrella doesn't go 90 degrees sideways. They unfortunately had to deal with a sunset across mountains and a lake, we can only imagine the horror they had to undergo by visiting our restaurant
  • Varine Varine:
    Well, they do, but they're big and blow away and a 10 foot runaway umbrella is a much bigger problem than some cunt with the sun sorta in her eyes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Varine? Good to see you buddy! Too bad you are not in Houston I have a friend that needs Cooking staff like desperately remember if you ever want to get a different landscape, not sunsets over mountains and a lake Houston has opportunity!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Nice to see Varine back in action.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Welcome back Varine!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    can someone answer a question in the World Editor Help forum?
  • jonas jonas:
    ok
  • The Helper The Helper:
    thank you jonas!
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll probably be here through next summer at least, I get paid decent at the moment and I expect it to go up significantly next year. Plus I'm on contract through the end of the year
    +1

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome