Team Battles

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Im not done with it yet, but when i finish i shall post it here. There are 2 teams, and 5-50 rounds. Every round every player gets to choose a hero (of course they are custom) and when every player in the game has a hero the teams go head to head in a small arena and the team with the last hero(s) standing wins, however the team that wins the most rounds wins the game!

Plz feel free to post comments, suggestions, or your critism.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Is ne1 gonna look at this? Bump

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
hmm never played that b4... but then i wont be the first one to make such a game.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Yes this is a hero battle arena, theres a couple like it. basically its just a few simple triggers, and a ton of heros, the picking one each round sounds different, and this is a good way to balance heros you're making for something else, like a AoS or hero defense.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
Yes this is a hero battle arena, theres a couple like it. basically its just a few simple triggers, and a ton of heros, the picking one each round sounds different.
Ok, and there is a bunch of triggers for my map (not including left and Votekick) Like the duel, the waiting for all of the players, and well (there is 20+ heros) the hero selection! :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.