Team for Starwars RPG

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Well, I know many noobs ask about making teams for maps. Well, here goes.

I thought of making a Starwars RPG, where you start as Obi-Wan and Quai-Gon-Jin, and the Federation attacks naboo and so on. I cannot model and make icons myself, also terrain and custom tilesets would be cool. Duh, now I'm too hasty;

If you ever watched the whole Starwars saga, you know what I mean, if not, then I cannot explain (woah, all too long story). Maybe it should be more a campaign with 6 maps, one map for each movie.

What I can do:

Triggering.
Maybe JASS later.
Spells.
Terraining.
Story (duh, we don't need that -.-)

What we need:
Terrainers. - MCR-ELSKER, Furberg, T3n1mat0r.
Triggerers. - MCR-ELSKER,
JASSers.
People making tilesets. - konerboy
People making Icons. - konerboy, Sil3nt
People making Models.
People making skins. - konerboy, maybe Sil3nt
People making textures (such as lightsaber, etc.) - konerboy, maybe Sil3nt

If people want more explainasion, I would, happily, explain.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I could join if i have enough time,

skills.

2d art : mid-high
modeling: really low

WE: i know all basic things, as triggered spells, attachments, editing spells/unit/items

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i could easily do some terraining and creative ideas. im filled with it xD i could also do some triggers

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
well when are we going to start ?

i don't hope you plan to do it in winter vacation, cuz im off to sweden for a skiing vacation :cool:

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
well when are we going to start ?

i don't hope you plan to do it in winter vacation, cuz im off to sweden for a skiing vacation :cool:

Of course not. We start when we got enough people.
Updated.

[ot]I'm going to norway in the vacation o_O[/ot]

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
1. i can't make models :(

2. i could help triggering and terraining, and story and that.

lets just start off making a plan

hasslarn

Reaction score
^^
good luck with ur map

i realy want to see how it end :)
i like star wars maps

well gl!

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
minimap.jpg

made a quick mini map.

there is only 2 countries in episode 1 Naboo and Tatoine. you shoul only be able to get to tatooine by a spacecraft, would be pretty lame if you could walk to another planet.
________

i think it would be cool if we made the maps like those dragonball rpg's ecept you can choose your favorite char, and with that it follows a unique quest(s) and a specific start location, and unlock and locked sections for some chars..

ideas:

and beside a evil team and a good team, there should also be a "jedi academic" team and at some point they can choose side.

be able to enter tanks, aircrafts and cannons.

choose betwen varius weapons, i think those should be with model attachments, and also be able to choose what you are wielding (melee l pistol l rifle)

arena/battlefield im specially thinking of the battlefield in the movie where it's gungan city vs droids¨
battlegroundnaboo.jpg

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
why don't we just make a starwars rpg with all episodes in one with alot of players?? thats better than make alot of work but there is only room for 4 players.

and instead of story based characters. we could use races/species. and maybe also color

so from a start they should pick a race, and then a class fx. jedi, bounty hunter, and choose you magic/force specs
and also choose if you want a single lightsaber 2x lightsaber and double lightsaber.

with all this this will be a freeform rpg you can be/look what you like

then they need to work they way up to get money enough to buy lighsaber cloth/armor and cars/spacecraft

RACES

Rebels

Zabrak

species_zabrak_male.jpg
DarthMaul2.jpg

Twi'lek
AaylaSecura.jpg

gungan
200px-Jjportrait.jpg

Gran
movie_sm.jpg

Human
you don't know how a human looks?? :nuts:

rodian
421px-Rodian_NEGAS.jpg

Imperial

Zabrak

species_zabrak_male.jpg
DarthMaul2.jpg

Human
you don't know how a human looks?? :nuts:

Gran
movie_sm.jpg

rodian
421px-Rodian_NEGAS.jpg
to all these races i would like atleas 3 skins for each race ex. Human : white, afro american, chineese

a guy named olufmoleman have made models to all these races exept rodian hiveworkshop.com but we could proberly make someone do one.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
im going to vacation tommrow and i have brought a laptop filled with space/starwars temed stuff so i will make somekind of beta for you. :D

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Starwars? Not interested, but where are you going to get the imports?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I have found alot on the hive and wc3campaigns, and i only need a rodian and a zabrak.

i need to find out how to make multiple skins on same model so that you can choose betwen Red/blue/green on you race

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I have found alot on the hive and wc3campaigns, and i only need a rodian and a zabrak.

i need to find out how to make multiple skins on same model so that you can choose betwen Red/blue/green on you race

Well, should I start terraining?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.