Team Fortress 2

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
valve is like blizzard in the way that they make everything awesome and a joke at the same time

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I still play. I can typically be found playing Demoman on a Payload server (ID is Mahucharn).

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Horrendously handy with the Axetinguisher, like you're unstoppable with it. My biggest problem when confronting people was that a vital shot that would kill my opponent failed because the weapon switch took too long and I am invetably hit first by somebody who already had their shotgun out (obviously this was only in fast-paced situations).
Ah, I was on the receiving end of that yesterday (or the night before, I can't remember)... one of the really good players on the Rush Gaming server was killing me very often (I think he probably amassed a 7 or 8 kill streak by the time I got him) with Degreaser/Axtinguisher - I probably should've expected it sooner, but he was just ambushing me, getting a short burst of fire on me, then melee'ing me before I could blast him/myself out of his range :(

I'm still trying to get the eyelander with the demo. Bottle cahrging is fun though and often rushing past the defensive line will let you rack kills if you can aim with the nade launcher.
I might have an Eyelander (a friend gave me one in exchange for something, although I generally use the Skullcutter when using the Targe) if you want it :p

EDIT: Also, Battalion's Pickup is really awesome :D A Medic-Heavy with a Soldier backing them up with the 35% damage reduction would be fairly intimidating :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.