Team iNsomnia

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Team iNsomnia

Team iNsomnia, or iNs for short, is a new StarCraft II team comprised of members from this very forum.

Our goals are to be unlike the other teams whom require their members to obtain and achieve specific quotas in order to remain a member of the team.

Many teams require a certain number of wins per week, their members to attend clan wars, and many other little things that sometimes you just can't make.

We throw all that out the window. If you don't have time, then you don't have time. We're a relaxed and casual group of gamers who are close-knit friends.

We aren't so rigid and just like to have fun.

Our members consist of:

• iNsSevion
  • iNsOmni
  • iNsFelix
  • iNsSupply
  • iNsMonsterous

We're always looking for new members and would love it if you could join; though, we reserve the rights to remove members we don't deem fit for the team.

Currently we're all on the European servers (with the exception of me, Sevion, because I have access to the North American servers as well).

The name change is not required, but preferred for members. We fully understand that some people can't afford or pay for the cost of a Name Change. Hopefully that will change once Clans are implemented in Battle.net 2.0.

Our team will be participating in the upcoming The Helper Mini-tournament 3, and we look forward to facing some strong players!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
If you have used up your free name change, then yes. Sucks quite a lot if you ask me, the fact that you can only have 1 character per acc. A 3 character limit would be nice so you can have 1 acc with each race :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Sadly, BlooDCounT left our team.

On the bright side, Artificial joined (iNsFelix).

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I wish best of luck with iNs and it's members (even you vestras) hopefully this will be a strong casual team one day and I will regret leaving it, but for now there are things which require me to be teamless, not just the official reason of my departure (maybe someday I will spill all of the beans)

Good luck in the TH tourney, good luck in future events !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.