Team Recruitment

envenger

Reaction score
Hi every one...
Well as my map is not even semi-complete so i cannot post in members project. So i am posting here.

It is a recruitment thread for my project. Any one interested can pm me or comment here.

Guardian Angels

24c5i5e.gif

It is a RPG map taking place in warcraft universe on a different lore. It will do justice to the present warcraft lore as well it will bring something new which you might have never seen. The story takes place on the
aftermath of the event in which the present Azeroth being destroyed by Sargares. A few survivors have fled to another land away from the destruction.

Prologue
The Echoes of unrest always shakes the vary fabric of existence. No fairy tale is real as they are just the imagination or desire of people who want to see peace and prosperity, a beautiful world, their world is just their own cell of dreams. But in real, all true is war, revenge, take over, domination, blood and rule.
Our story starts with a destruction that would shake the very fabric of the world again.
Now there are only some hopes of life left, hopes that order and discipline might again make its presence felt.

I have worked on the class design for almost 2 years now.

There will be different classes and each class will have something unique in them. They would have custom stats, custom combat resources and all spells would be triggered.
Currently there are plans for 12 classes. It might even increase.(no class will even be a little similar to another class)

The combat system will also be triggered it will have some features of world of warcraft system yet would be different in many ways.

If you join the project i will let you know about the class designs and combat system.

But before making a RPG map, i will first make a arena map having pvp fights and boss fights. Once the arena map is complete after that we will work on the RPG map. The arena map will have the same classes which will be used in the RPG map.

The arena map would be fun to play, it will make the classes more fun interesting and balanced. And pvp and boss fights are fun anyway.

2yywpid.gif

Project Head :-
- Envenger666
-

Ideas :- (For lore and class design)
- Envenger666
-

Modeling Team :- (Extracting wow models, adding animations, making effect for some spells and in some cases models)
-
-

Coders :- (must know jass for making spells and systems)
- Envenger
- Ultimate11
-

2D Designer :- (icons, signature, loading screen)
- Evenger666(I can make design on paper but i cant use photoshop. I can provide you the image though)
-
-

Terran Designer :- (mostly not needed now until rpg work starts)
- Dominick

Joining Format:

- Name: (Your Name in the forum)
- Specialty:
- Skill Lever
- Way of Communication(skpye, gmail any other you can suggest)

Forum for the game is present but not used till now
Gurdian Angels

ultimate11

Reaction score
Dont know what to say.
I know to code in GUI, I perfectly handle hashtable so I can make completly MUI skills some add /substract damage/defense systems ect.
But I dont know if I have much time :).

envenger

Reaction score
Dont know what to say.
I know to code in GUI, I perfectly handle hashtable so I can make completly MUI skills some add /substract damage/defense systems ect.
But I dont know if I have much time :).

Thanks for the reply bro. Well can you learn jass? I can help you If you want. I too don't have a lot of time anyway.

Well can you make good spell effects? I can make some good triggers but i suck at spell effects. You can find some effects matching my spell or code just the effects?

And can you make good multiboards? There is a huge multiboard system which needs making.

Let me give you some spoilers

As for the classes and game play let me give you a rough idea.

There will be primitive classes which we know like paladin or warrior or mage.
Because there are many players who are attached to them i don't want any 1 to miss there gameplay. There might be some one who sees there is no warlock and would be disappointed. And for new classes i will add the classes which play want to play but couldn't play like darkranger or demonhunter. And i will also make new classes which who might be in warcraft lore like runecaster, witch doctor etc or outside like dragonic caster but doing justice to the warcraft3 lore. About the concept i will keep the concept which makes the class what it is but i wont copy things blindly.
And there will something in every class which would make it fun to play, a little difficult to play and unique from other classes.

The combat system will be different from warcraft-3 more info on that later. I will give after i test how it works out. Mostly it will have a enemy selection like wow but other than that, nothing is similar.

I can't do the whole work also. As for now but i will soon release a idea on what the paladin class is going to be. I will just release 2 spells and 2 fillers. The combat system wont be like normal warcraft-3 but those spells would be just to show you how the game is going to be like. :)

And some other information. Each class will have 3 talents. You can choose one. Then as you level up you will get spells and passives of that talent tree automatically.
Apart from that. There is a 3 point talent tree which you can choose 1 talent. And apart from that there is rune stone system which is present in diablo-3.

There would be a lot of spells. Like 2 spell book including passives. You don't need to use so many in normal circumstances though.

ultimate11

Reaction score
Check this map an tell me if u like what I can do.This is one of my maps,recently one.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/201687/ (finished project) TD map
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/183182/ (unfinished project) HD map

Maybe u will like game interface and others cool stuff.
Feel free to add me to u`r skype contact as the_ocultist
Cheers.
"Apart from that. There is a 3 point talent tree which you can choose 1 talent. And apart from that there is rune stone system which is present in diablo-3." You may found on the HD map a system called by me "auguments" kinda interesting for what u need. :p

envenger

Reaction score
Check this map an tell me if u like what I can do.This is one of my maps,recently one.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/201687/ (finished project) TD map
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/183182/ (unfinished project) HD map

Maybe u will like game interface and others cool stuff.
Feel free to add me to u`r skype contact as the_ocultist
Cheers.
"Apart from that. There is a 3 point talent tree which you can choose 1 talent. And apart from that there is rune stone system which is present in diablo-3." You may found on the HD map a system called by me "auguments" kinda interesting for what u need. :p
Hey i got some problems with my net. Will contact you when it is ok.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.