Team thn

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
I have it downloaded and ready to go when midnight hits. but i have a lot of studying to do this week for my final. as well as some work... blah.

I can no longer edit the original post due to time that this thread has been going. due to lack of interest i'll just leave this thread going and won't create a new thread with battletags upfront.

SEE YOU IN GAME GUYS!!!

Don't forget to enter the channel: "thehelpers"

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
I won't be able to have a good play session until tomorrow after my class. Work today and by the time I get off work I have to do homework. I'll see you guys on tomorrow!

Dan

in-game chat pain is horrible. I don't know wtf Blizzard is doing with their chat features.

Jaujarahje

I will be adding everyone as I've started playing. Just started so I'm a level 6 or so DH right now. If I have to I will start another char and go a different class depending on whats needed

Edit: My battleTag is actually Jaujarahje#1488

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
how do you join a channel? this was much simpler in sc2 ._.

Jaujarahje

Just started Act 2

It says thehelpers is an invalid channel name :(
Jedi, you join a channel by the command /channel <channel name>

Dan

I haven't had much time to play yet guys. Tomorrow is my final and then i'm FREE!!!!

I'm having some horrible lag issues though... And I need some moneys to soup up my computer. /sigh

Jaujarahje

I just started act 3, its gonna be hard to get everyone at the same point to party up.
Might have to make new chars and have a "thehelpers" strike team haha

Dan

I just started act 3, its gonna be hard to get everyone at the same point to party up.
Might have to make new chars and have a "thehelpers" strike team haha
lol it's good enough to just play together when we can. :) when they get around to some channel or clan support we can utilize it!

RangerX

I am justice!
I know that we don't have a HUGE following, but neither does this guy over here at lolrofllol.com

I'm not necessarily saying that I should run it either... (where are you Jedi?)

But I think that we should create "Team THN" for Diablo 3. We can go for a guild or clan if/when it becomes available and promote for a growing Diablo population for TheHelper.net. We can come up with some basic gameplay etiquette that we should adhere by and promote traffic to our site.

I am mostly just wondering how many would be interested in doing so.

so... raise your hand here!

Here is a list of Battletags so we can keep in touch in-game:

TH.N Name: Dan
Battletag: Dan#1156
Region: Americas

TH.N Name: Jaujarahje
Battletag: Jaujarahje#119

TH.N Name: Jedimindtrixxx
Battletag: Jedi#1464

TH.N Name: Happy
Battletag: claptomanic#2726
Region: Europe

We will meet in channel: "thehelpers" (no spaces in case spaces are prohibited.)
I have no idea how channels are going to work in D3 though...
TH.N Name: RangerX
Battletag: Screamless#2171
Region: Europe

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Hmm. I'm thinking about starting a team. Hopefully I can get my two DH friends in. I'm going to see about starting a 4 man team.

Dan

I just casually beat the game on normal. I'm ready to start hitting up higher difficulties and doing runs now. The story is complete for me for the most part now.

I'm happy to jump in and out of games with friends. If anyone wants to add me, please do. It would be cool to do inferno with you guys when I get there. Give me a week or two. :) I'm a busy man.

Jaujarahje

Pretty much stuck on Act 2 hell. Those damn elite mobs that are faster than me and have invuln minions just destroy me. I'm thinking of just doing a few pub games and going glass cannon when I get the gear.
@Dan, ever need help, give me a shout! I'm always willing to help out other people

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Pretty much stuck on Act 2 hell. Those damn elite mobs that are faster than me and have invuln minions just destroy me.
This is me exactly on act 1 inferno after grabbing shards. its just so god damn hard. before that is way easy though.

ever need help, give me a shout! I'm always willing to help out other people
me too

C-Death

I love you
Everyone is stuck on hell or inferno, I'm having trouble on normal :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M Mulciberxp:
    My power has been off most of the last 2 days. We had a generator installed 3 years ago though, so we're staying warm. Water is another issue...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Where I live has a pool so we are using that to get water to flush the toilets. We have enough bottled water to drink and brush teeth and stuff but it has been a few days and no shower though....
  • Varine Varine:
    I had some water in gallon jugs, and got our water back on yesterday. We don't seem to have any leaks, but I haven't crawled down there to look yet.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still no water I cannot remember when I last showered now I know how they felt in the old west lol
  • Varine Varine:
    My poor plants are happy, they aren
  • Varine Varine:
    aren't used to going this long without water or lights or normal heat. I think a couple of them froze, but they look like they'll make it
  • Varine Varine:
    Well one of them is pretty rough but I think it was sick to begin with, that one always had some problems.
  • jonas jonas:
  • jonas jonas:
    ???
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That is such a Texas thing to say lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    a positive could come out of this. So many people trapped at home could put a dent in the covid numbers in Texas
  • Varine Varine:
    That dude, Tom Boyd, is really upset about the backlash from his "it's your fault you're freezing" thing because he claims he resigned before saying it, so it wasn't like he said it in his official capacity or anything.
  • jonas jonas:
    Almost as if he was saying "screw you guys, I'm going home"
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm fairly new here still but that seems to be the analogous message by several of our politicians.
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Nobody?
  • jonas jonas:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We are all somebody
  • Varine Varine:
    I kinda like being nobody tho.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Voting for the NUON Controller Contest is open in the NUON-Dome NUON forum
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Yeaaa! It's been a year since my last chat posting. Not that I chat a lot anyways.
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Hope everyone is safe and sound throughout the pandemic.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think most of us that post here spend more time behind the computer then in places that we would catch coronavirus :)
  • Varine Varine:
    The bar I'm at is still requiring masks anyway, and most of the people that come there are pretty good about sanitizing their hands and shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome