Team thn

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I have it downloaded and ready to go when midnight hits. but i have a lot of studying to do this week for my final. as well as some work... blah.

I can no longer edit the original post due to time that this thread has been going. due to lack of interest i'll just leave this thread going and won't create a new thread with battletags upfront.

SEE YOU IN GAME GUYS!!!

Don't forget to enter the channel: "thehelpers"

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I won't be able to have a good play session until tomorrow after my class. Work today and by the time I get off work I have to do homework. I'll see you guys on tomorrow!

Dan

Reaction score
in-game chat pain is horrible. I don't know wtf Blizzard is doing with their chat features.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I will be adding everyone as I've started playing. Just started so I'm a level 6 or so DH right now. If I have to I will start another char and go a different class depending on whats needed

Edit: My battleTag is actually Jaujarahje#1488

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
how do you join a channel? this was much simpler in sc2 ._.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Just started Act 2

It says thehelpers is an invalid channel name :(
Jedi, you join a channel by the command /channel <channel name>

Dan

Reaction score
I haven't had much time to play yet guys. Tomorrow is my final and then i'm FREE!!!!

I'm having some horrible lag issues though... And I need some moneys to soup up my computer. /sigh

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I just started act 3, its gonna be hard to get everyone at the same point to party up.
Might have to make new chars and have a "thehelpers" strike team haha

Dan

Reaction score
I just started act 3, its gonna be hard to get everyone at the same point to party up.
Might have to make new chars and have a "thehelpers" strike team haha

lol it's good enough to just play together when we can. :) when they get around to some channel or clan support we can utilize it!

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
I know that we don't have a HUGE following, but neither does this guy over here at lolrofllol.com

I'm not necessarily saying that I should run it either... (where are you Jedi?)

But I think that we should create "Team THN" for Diablo 3. We can go for a guild or clan if/when it becomes available and promote for a growing Diablo population for TheHelper.net. We can come up with some basic gameplay etiquette that we should adhere by and promote traffic to our site.

I am mostly just wondering how many would be interested in doing so.

so... raise your hand here!

Here is a list of Battletags so we can keep in touch in-game:

TH.N Name: Dan
Battletag: Dan#1156
Region: Americas

TH.N Name: Jaujarahje
Battletag: Jaujarahje#119

TH.N Name: Jedimindtrixxx
Battletag: Jedi#1464

TH.N Name: Happy
Battletag: claptomanic#2726
Region: Europe

We will meet in channel: "thehelpers" (no spaces in case spaces are prohibited.)
I have no idea how channels are going to work in D3 though...
TH.N Name: RangerX
Battletag: Screamless#2171
Region: Europe

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I really wish there was clan support to organize games and all that better

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm thinking about starting a team. Hopefully I can get my two DH friends in. I'm going to see about starting a 4 man team.

Dan

Reaction score
I just casually beat the game on normal. I'm ready to start hitting up higher difficulties and doing runs now. The story is complete for me for the most part now.

I'm happy to jump in and out of games with friends. If anyone wants to add me, please do. It would be cool to do inferno with you guys when I get there. Give me a week or two. :) I'm a busy man.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Pretty much stuck on Act 2 hell. Those damn elite mobs that are faster than me and have invuln minions just destroy me. I'm thinking of just doing a few pub games and going glass cannon when I get the gear.
@Dan, ever need help, give me a shout! I'm always willing to help out other people

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Pretty much stuck on Act 2 hell. Those damn elite mobs that are faster than me and have invuln minions just destroy me.

This is me exactly on act 1 inferno after grabbing shards. its just so god damn hard. before that is way easy though.

ever need help, give me a shout! I'm always willing to help out other people

me too

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Everyone is stuck on hell or inferno, I'm having trouble on normal :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.