Arena Tekken

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

Project: Tekken
Type: Hero Arena
Players: 10, 1 v 1

Map Description (Historical)

The path of the warrior is difficult one. Choose your favorite fighter.Challenge other heros to a duel, Use reflexex and timming to achive victory and earn the title of Tekken Champion.

Map Description (General)

You choose a hero on the beginning with wisp (night elf worker) and spons in arena where u start duel against other hero..hero wich win going forward , hero wich lost stay in game and can only watch....only one fighter can win

Spells:
In this map there is only three spells (for now) hand , leg and block.....hand adds to hero 5 demage..leg adds 10 demage and block blocks enemy demage....and ofc all heros have same spells (for now)

Heros:
There is only 10 heros (for now ofc) thay are all same in skills

GamePlay
Choose ur hero then fight in arena...all heros have 2-1 demage because spells gives 15 demage , and all heros have 101 hp....mana thay dont need...and all spells are same

Download lastest map:
ClickHere!!!

ScreenShots:

Attachments

• Tekken picture.JPG
    Tekken picture.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 415

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Could you please provide a description of your map. All you've told me is that it's going to be a Hero Arena, have lots of stuff, and shown me a picture.

This barely tells me anything about your map. Why should I play your map over, say, Angel Arena or another Arena? Don't say the amount of heroes to choose from, because that's what EVERY map says when it is starting out. In this early a stage, you need to have interesting ideas that will make your map unique, we don't want to read about your plans for how you're going to have hundreds of spells.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
GamePlay
Choose ur hero then fight in arena...all heros have 2-1 demage because spells gives 15 demage , and all heros have 101 hp....mana thay dont need...and all spells are same
Wow, that's really interesting and makes me want to play all the time. :rolleyes:

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Wow, that's really interesting and makes me want to play all the time.
that was something called Sarcasm..

what's so interesting when you have the same heroes?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Maybe he likes fair play that's easy to handle and not create heroes which make it almost impossible to balance.

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Maybe he likes fair play that's easy to handle and not create heroes which make it almost impossible to balance.

No , i will add more spells to all heros , diferent spells...did u played tekken be4?

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
0.7 version has relased...

Changes
-Added new icons to spells
-New loading screen
-Added camera and cinematics
-Spell "hand" now gives to hero 5 demage
-All heros have 101 hp
-All heros have 2-1 demage
-All heros have -1 armor
-All heros have 4 str , 4 agi and 1 int
-All heros have 15 mana
-In this version u only can play 1v1
There was more changes..i had 21 BETA versions

Link to download from world editor site
:ClickHere!!!
Link to download from EpicWar: ClickHere!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.