Temporary home of NUON-Dome

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the hosting problem Kevin - but I am glad it is back up even if it is not on my host.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Helper said:
I am so sorry for the hosting problem Kevin - but I am glad it is back up even if it is not on my host.

Not a problem. I'm still hoping you can get it up and going under the nuon-dome.com domain since books like Gaming Hacks and the Digital Press Guide Advance have links to specific URLs, not to mention other websites. But at least the stuff is out there for people to use in the meantime.

Just finally burned the latest Yaroze Classics - about to give Breakdown a spin. Might be time for a new topic on that :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OK I have got the DNS stuff worked out but there is still a problem with the Server about your account but I finally called the host and talked to someone who told me how to submit a trouble ticket so they are on it now. Before it was all me and Logical1 trying to work it out but now the host is on it too so lets see what happens. They are pretty good so don't reupload your site yet, and if you do, only upload the WWW stuff into the WWW or Public HTML directories, if you have stuff in directories below that do not upload those. I don't think you did I think they copied over from the other server now but when I send you the email to reupload only do it to the WWW stuff. We will get this worked out tell you the reason why. Sorry about this trouble Kev but know we are working hard to get it resolved and get you back with your domain hosted like it was before.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That means they are working on it because the ticket is still open, I just checked. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow it will be all there and they will say fixed and we will be back in business :) Here's to hoping :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.