Could never be.

Yet in the truth,
I cast my shell

Like my deciduous tooth.
And past wisdom dispel.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'm confused about the tooth reference. Please embelish.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I dunno. I wrote it a year ago. I just know that in this context "tooth" stood for language.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Our narrator gets chosen to be mankind's prophet by the Council of Gods, and has his mind opened to the infinite knowledge he must bequeath to mankind. There's enough to make his head explode. But one god opposes the decision of the rest, and corrupts our narrator's interpretation of this knowledge by warping his understanding of the Divine Speech. As he transmits this false knowledge to the rest of humanity, he gives us insight into his past, and reveals that he has cast off mankind's history, so that we can live blissfully ignorant of this knowledge that exists in our head.

As the prophet dies, the seeds of this knowledge begin to sprout, unbeknownst to all except the prophet in his final moment of intense clarity.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Wow, wow, wow. How did you learn to read so well? That was interpreted so beautifully. God, that poem was worth nothing compared to what you just wrote. I'm being sincere. Thanks for making me aware of what I wrote a year ago. lol

EDIT:

Actually, I re-read it again. It really wasn't close to your interpretation as I thought. But nevertheless, I'm impressed.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
That's my interpretation, which tends to be darker and more apocalyptic than the average person's. It would be nice to know what you actually meant when writing it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.